Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still waiting. strangely, the other local retailers have already received theirs, and for this PO i switched retailers cos my regular one was selling it at a higher price.

i sure hope so too. i am one of the minority who loves bvs, so i want a good collectible representation of what is arguably the best (or one of the best) live-action, big screen batman ever.

How long do you usually have to wait for SSC items to reach Malaysia? Here in Manila it's usually around 2-3 months after US release, but this batch (BvS Batman, Captain Marvel, Darkseid, Supergirl) we got just a couple of weeks after release. Not sure if it would happen like that from now on. Kinda a big adjustment to me as the 2-3 months wait give me plenty of time to save up for the remaining balance :lol Not to mention that this PF caught my wallet off-guard by being released 7-8 months earlier than I was expecting (it was originally scheduled for a May-June release if I'm not mistaken, so add at least 2 months to get here).

And count me in as part of that minority, man. Being a big fan of Miller's Batman I fell in love with Affleck's looks in BvS, and I'm glad SSC sculpted the suit well for this PF, to say the least.

actually it varies greatly, heubert. i've had to wait anything from just a few weeks after the item is out in the us, up to a whole year-plus later. but most of the time it is a couple of months after the us.

as for the strain on the wallet, haha tell me about it. it's like waiting for a bus. you wait and wait then 3 come along. in my case, my ss godzilla statue and anovos vader helmet came within a month of each other. and now i am expecting the batman pf to be here anytime soon. that's a lot of moolah to dish out in such a short time. :panic:

actually it varies greatly, heubert. i've had to wait anything from just a few weeks after the item is out in the us, up to a whole year-plus later. but most of the time it is a couple of months after the us.

as for the strain on the wallet, haha tell me about it. it's like waiting for a bus. you wait and wait then 3 come along. in my case, my ss godzilla statue and anovos vader helmet came within a month of each other. and now i am expecting the batman pf to be here anytime soon. that's a lot of moolah to dish out in such a short time. :panic:

I see! Not that different from us here in Manila then :duff

Geez... can't believe my local statue shop already received my Reg for this. I was planning to pay for this only in May... oh well...
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

I see Affleck here. Not the best, but still, I see him.
07.jpg08.jpg

The shape is just incredible!
09.jpg10.jpg

^^^Great comparison pics. The batfleck suit is on a completely different level of awesomeness.

Congrats, Drum18! He looks great with the other Batmen!

Yeah, this being bumped so early surprised my bank account as well. I was expecting to pay for Pfeiffer Catwoman by March or April, then this by June or so :lol

And yes -- pics of unassembled statue in styro trays are always helpful. I also take and keep pics of them for reference in case I have to put them back in their boxes :)

I would have purchased this statue if the head sculpt paint turned out better. I love the suit and the pose. It was SO close to being amazing.

For those that like it, congrats!

I would have purchased this statue if the head sculpt paint turned out better. I love the suit and the pose. It was SO close to being amazing.

For those that like it, congrats!

You and a lot of people, actually. I can actually see it with the "low stocks remaining" at this point if only the head was painted better. Honestly I would have cancelled if it were as easy as how US-based collectors do it. Of all the things the factory would frak up and Sideshow would easily approve of, it had to be the part people are most particular of :lol I may have been able to repaint it to my satisfaction, but @ $500, I should be spending 2 hours each day looking at it, not repainting it.

I'm happy with my repainted head, but every now and then I still get the urge to draw the stubbles on the sculpt. I just can't get the courage for it, so I decided to just digitally draw it on the pic of the repainted head.

P2210944b1_zpsixrbjsqh.jpg

More or less how it would look in actual size:

P2210944LF80pct_zps4g5lgili.jpg

I'm just not sure I could do that as easily as I've done it one a high-res photo :gah::lol

I'm happy with my repainted head, but every now and then I still get the urge to draw the stubbles on the sculpt. I just can't get the courage for it, so I decided to just digitally draw it on the pic of the repainted head.

P2210944b1_zpsixrbjsqh.jpg

More or less how it would look in actual size:

P2210944LF80pct_zps4g5lgili.jpg

I'm just not sure I could do that as easily as I've done it one a high-res photo :gah::lol

I wouldnt risk it.. looks good how you have it.. it looks like a hard effect to pull off, probably why SS struggles with it.

Back