Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's gonna be messed up if WW and Batman get made and Superman doesn't.

I agree as well. I am a HUGE Cavill Superman fan! He definitely is "my" Superman, even in the comics I prefer stories that feature a more introspective Supes like him (Brian Azzarello's Superman For Tomorrow is a great example of that), so I really would love another PF of him. I am just saying that I doubt SSC see it like that. They only know he has been divisive even among fans and the first PF they did of his didn't sell, so I kinda get that they aren't jumping on the opportunity of making another.
I hope Henry is a standout in JL and we get him for that film.

Hey guys! I saw in a facebook collectors group a guy post his 14 days notice e-mail. Did any of you get that as well? I didn't yet and to be honest, getting it now close before x-mas would be a stretch for me financially, since I expected it in January. I mean, on the other hand it would be an awesome gift to myself of course lol

Hey guys! I saw in a facebook collectors group a guy post his 14 days notice e-mail. Did any of you get that as well? I didn't yet and to be honest, getting it now close before x-mas would be a stretch for me financially, since I expected it in January. I mean, on the other hand it would be an awesome gift to myself of course lol

Didn't get a notice. Is he in Asia? They seem to get statues first.

January should be fun, Catwoman from Batman Returns, and this and then you through in Deathstroke at the end of December. Fun times in the poor house

If there is no BvS Superman PF, I might just pass on any Batman PF from this franchise. Batman, Armored Batman and then no Supes to display with? Doesn't make sense.

If there is no BvS Superman PF, I might just pass on any Batman PF from this franchise. Batman, Armored Batman and then no Supes to display with? Doesn't make sense.

I get that completely, but for me I'm going with a whole History of Batman display and this and the armored one will go in the cinematic section. I wish they would complete the trilogy in this line, I'm sure WW would sell easily

Didn't get a notice. Is he in Asia? They seem to get statues first.

Checked facebook during work today. You were right, he was from Asia. So people living iver there get their statues directly from the factory then? I thought hey had to import from the US as well.

Checked facebook during work today. You were right, he was from Asia. So people living iver there get their statues directly from the factory then? I thought hey had to import from the US as well.

I think it wasn't the case before. If I'm not mistaken, Sideshow used to fulfill US-based orders first even if their factories are in China.

Still not true to all Asian countries though. Here in Manila we still get our SSC products around 2-3 months after they start shipping in the IS.

Still nothing. Maybe we will see the first in hand pics of a lucky few around x-mas. Most of us will get him in January then.
Very excited to see how he will turn out.

Odd, I ordered this day 1 but I haven't received a processing email yet. But I was WL on Darkseid and got early processing on that LOL!!

Odd, I ordered this day 1 but I haven't received a processing email yet. But I was WL on Darkseid and got early processing on that LOL!!

I ordered day one as a full pay and I haven't received any notice either? I usually always get the early processing email on pieces

Waitlist converted and I don't mind waiting for a bit for this to get charged. Having a family of 6 really straps the wallet at Christmas time. Take your time SS lol.

Sideshow is shipping like crazy these days - this, Darkseid, Captain Marvel, Green Goblin, Prime Deathstroke, wow!!!

Back