Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suuuuuuper pumped for this one! My first EX ever and also my first buy from Sideshow directly. I loved BvS so much, I just couldn't bear to wait 3-4 extra months until the Reg arrives in Europe. :)
Does any body know the ES for the EX off the top of their head? I am on the move and my ipad doesn't load SSC's site.

Suuuuuuper pumped for this one! My first EX ever and also my first buy from Sideshow directly. I loved BvS so much, I just couldn't bear to wait 3-4 extra months until the Reg arrives in Europe. :)
Does any body know the ES for the EX off the top of their head? I am on the move and my ipad doesn't load SSC's site.

Only 500 for the EX, 1250 for the Regular. A tad lower compared to Armored Batman's 750 Ex and 1500 Reg :)

I guess this guy's got the lowest ES for a Batman PF so far?

Gotcha. Keaton had 1250 and Arkham Asylum Batman with 750 EX :)

Thanks ..it's early lol coffeescreen2.gif

Only 500 for the EX, 1250 for the Regular. A tad lower compared to Armored Batman's 750 Ex and 1500 Reg :)

I guess this guy's got the lowest ES for a Batman PF so far?

Awesome, thanks! :) Can't wait for this guy, especially since it looks lik they changed this perfect suit for the worse in JL (at least imo)

ok my waitlist converted! but I tried to put it on a payment plan and customer service support told me that it's arriving at the warehouse next week and will be charged the full amount then. Vienna sausage here I come!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ok my waitlist converted! but I tried to put it on a payment plan and customer service support told me that it's arriving at the warehouse next week and will be charged the full amount then. Vienna sausage here I come!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wait, what? Next week? I thought it was January?

I tried to confirm/deny with SS Live Chat, and the most up-to-date information is a January arrival. Looks like we'll have to remain patient for another few months.

Did the same. Mentioned another collector was told next week and they're not sure who told him that but it isn't accurate information.

Back