Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just discovered this announcement and I'm pretty much certain I'll order it. What's the price expected to be? $999?

Did I miss the flogging? Is this already the worst collectible ever that it's a miracle SS could even be proud to show it off? Has an interest list ready been pre-started for a custom head? :lol

In all seriousness, I think this looks incredible! However when I saw the thumbnail in the news letter I thought it was the PF. That's what I'll wait for along with the Ledger Joker PF

Last edited:
The 1/6 people are here. I'm frightened.

$699 - you're having a laugh, he's got mixed media elements to him - they could charge a grand and Nolan fans will pay it.

I'm not hating man, I think this looks beast. I will be shocked if it comes in at $699 tho. When/if they do a Keaton bust I am in trouble but this looks like it destroys the HCG bust.

I'm not hating man, I think this looks beast. I will be shocked if it comes in at $699 tho. When/if they do a Keaton bust I am in trouble but this looks like it destroys the HCG bust.

I hadn't even heard of them planning on doing this one. Makes my wallet nervous thinking how many possible new PFs/Busts could show up at SDCC from Batman movies
ohnoes.gif

glad i got the hcg darknight 1:1 bust for 350$. still, interested how this bada$$ bust will look like in production. i'll stay tuned. =)

Affleck Batman is coming out soon, and now they releasing this... :lol

You gonna get this mate? or are you not a fan of the Nolan Batman films? It does look beast, and I agree with you, I'll be shocked if it comes i at $699.

Dunno if Id get Ledger Joker, considering sculpted long hair in this scale would look hideous, plus not sure how my wife and kid feel if I have something like that displayed in the house :lol

Back