Batman The Animated Series Premiere Collection Statues - Sculpted by Clayburn Moore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might be testing the waters for male villains with Lex and Darkseid for Superman and the Justice League respectively. Joker has a universal demand for collectors, comics fans or not. Darkseid is where the crossover begins to dissipate, which is the same argument that could be made for Mr. Freeze or Martian Manhunter, for example.

That said, I more or less consider Batman a separate, likely more lucrative property from their DC line. So, if Sideshow's going to retain license exclusivity for 1:4 scale, they have less of an excuse for not supporting it more.
I also think as far as Sideshows 1/4 line goes they had to branch out beyond the Batman family especially since they've done the obvious choices already and it might alienate collectors of other characters if they just kept going hence why power girl and luthor are out/on po and Supergirlbis in the works. Igo said we'd get more Batman villains/family soon so I'm not worried about that, I'm more worried about price.

True. If they finally get around to Robin or Riddler, it's going to be weird that they'll likely be $100 more than Batman himself. If they make Mr. Freeze or Bane massive (I'd love Scarecrow, personally) I can understand that somewhat.

EDIT: Looks like Prime One got the 1:4 license for some of the upcoming DC stuff, including the Miller Bats. Prepare to see eBay flood with Batman PFs as more details emerge.

A lot of companies with the DC license all putting out similar products. At least there should be some details to be had.

True. If they finally get around to Robin or Riddler, it's going to be weird that they'll likely be $100 more than Batman himself. If they make Mr. Freeze or Bane massive (I'd love Scarecrow, personally) I can understand that somewhat.

EDIT: Looks like Prime One got the 1:4 license for some of the upcoming DC stuff, including the Miller Bats. Prepare to see eBay flood with Batman PFs as more details emerge.

Not for me, SSC's Bat PF's are still IMO great and I have both blue and black. Hell I may even get the Prime1 1/4 scale if it warrants the price.

Not for me, SSC's Bat PF's are still IMO great and I have both blue and black. Hell I may even get the Prime1 1/4 scale if it warrants the price.

I dig it too. I was more making fun of the hype, which I have no reason to doubt is deserved; but between the Modern Age variant and P1's Arkham Knight 1/3, I don't think I've seen as many of the EXs pop up on eBay for retail price. It'd actually be a good time for me to finally grab one.:joy

Harley arrived last week. I think she turned out great. This is my first Diamond Select statue so impressed with the overall quality and clean paint work.

6659049_orig.png

4550005_orig.png

816744_orig.png

8675212_orig.png

9809955_orig.png

Poison Ivy shipped out a few days ago. I wasn't planning on keeping this one but well, she's hot! And "Almost Got Em" is a great episode.

The mad love Harley is one of my favorite statues. I have the nurse version on preorder.

I wish that my Mad Love Harley's had worked out. But I went through two of them and gave up. Too many quality issues. But I'm glad there's some great ones out there.

Ivy turned out great in person. In fact, she's stunning. Pure Bruce Timm Pinup goodness. Decided to keep this one.

This is a 2017 Comic-Con International exclusive, a Poison Ivy Gem Edition Statue. Edition size will be only 100. I don't suppose anyone could pick me up one? :crying

Gem 01.jpg
Gem 03.jpg
Gem 02.jpg
Gem 04.jpg

I really like the Nightgown Harley, and would love to purchase this exclusive Ivy, but the likeness is too stylized. The Diamond Select version looks much more accurate to the source material.

Ugh, I love my Ivy, and would love to have that Ivy, but I don't love what it's going to cost me.

Here are some others

Attachments

• untitlesdfs.jpg
    untitlesdfs.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 61
  • untitledscs.jpg
    untitledscs.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 59
  • untitledsds.jpg
    untitledsds.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 59
  • untitled74.jpg