Batman The Animated Series Premiere Collection Statues - Sculpted by Clayburn Moore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
First up was Mad Love Harley Quinn
LuPEsVC.jpg

Second up Poison Ivy
DMC12522.jpg

A Diamond Select Toys release! Every villain has that time they "almost got" Batman, and Poison Ivy is no different. Based on her appearance in the classic Batman: The Animated Series episode "Almost Got 'Im," this approximately 12" resin statue depicts the plant-loving Pamela Isley wearing a black outfit and holding one of her poisonous pumpkins, while standing in Gotham City's pumpkin patch. Limited to only 3,000 pieces, this resin statue comes packaged in a full-color box with a certificate of authenticity. Sculpted by Clayburn Moore!

You can order here: Batman The Animated Series Premiere Collection Statue - Poison Ivy - Batman Batman the Animated Series

Last edited:
I forgot she had that outfit in "Almost Got 'Im" and the whole farm with poisonous jackolaterns. Hot looking statue, doesn't even look like Diamond Select stuff.

So glad they are continuing this series! I thought the Mad Love Harley looked great in person at Comic Con last year.

I completely forgot all about the Mad Love Harley Quinn.

Updated the first post! :)

I love the female characters don't get me wrong, but I would love to see this line do something totally unexpected for the next statue. BTAS styled Mr. Freeze or TNBA Scarecrow perhaps. I'm sure it'll be a Catwoman, Batgirl, or Zatanna though.

Would LOVE an animated series style Mr. Freeze statue. Take my money!

Someone needs to give us the full BTAS Rogue Gallery in statue format. It's good they are focusing on these characters but give collectors an actual line-up to collect! Joker, Ivy, two-face, Riddler, Freeze, Penguin, Catwoman, Croc, Mad Hatter, etc...

---

I don't necessarily agree with Ink on the scale part as I tend to think 1\4scale and up should be for more detailed pieces and lets face BTAS has a nice simple design asthetic. However what will be a waste is if diamond just has C.S. Moore churn out the same 5-characters from the series that always get done

I don't necessarily agree with Ink on the scale part as I tend to think 1\4scale and up should be for more detailed pieces and lets face BTAS has a nice simple design asthetic. However what will be a waste is if diamond just has C.S. Moore churn out the same 5-characters from the series that always get done

The scale is just fine in my opinion. 12" is about what a 1/6 scale? I agree with you though in regards to just producing the same characters, mostly the female ones. If they are going with an episode theme for each character then let's say a "Heart of Ice" Mr. Freeze, "The Laughing Fish" Joker, "Dreams In Darkness" Scarecrow, etc. etc. Would prefer they stick with the BTAS designs over the TNBA as well.

The scale is just fine in my opinion. 12" is about what a 1/6 scale? I agree with you though in regards to just producing the same characters, mostly the female ones. If they are going with an episode theme for each character then let's say a "Heart of Ice" Mr. Freeze, "The Laughing Fish" Joker, "Dreams In Darkness" Scarecrow, etc. etc. Would prefer they stick with the BTAS designs over the TNBA as well.

It really annoys me because even Sideshow is going the route with their comic Batman PFs, so far we have Batman, Joker, and the rest are all female characters, that tells me the company is scared to do anything with the IP. Are they seriously worried that Scarecrow or Mr Freeze wont sell? Imagine if that was the case with Marvel collectibles, it would have never took off the way it did.

---

They might be testing the waters for male villains with Lex and Darkseid for Superman and the Justice League respectively. Joker has a universal demand for collectors, comics fans or not. Darkseid is where the crossover begins to dissipate, which is the same argument that could be made for Mr. Freeze or Martian Manhunter, for example.

That said, I more or less consider Batman a separate, likely more lucrative property from their DC line. So, if Sideshow's going to retain license exclusivity for 1:4 scale, they have less of an excuse for not supporting it more.

Back