Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it more than the black

Same here but I'm much more of a fan of the blue costume. This & the Joker Bust are going to look so good together

tutybeva.jpg

https://youtu.be/669wiCvDMEg

Last edited:
That's how I plan on displaying them to. I want to find a couple of stands like what there on & a picture between them. An Alex Ross one would be nice :)

I just noticed that the final payment on my joker bust is scheduled for June 15 of 2015! That can't be right can it? The product page still says June 2014. If anyone has any info on this that would be awesome.

I just noticed that the final payment on my joker bust is scheduled for June 15 of 2015! That can't be right can it? The product page still says June 2014. If anyone has any info on this that would be awesome.

I'm full pay and mine is processing June 23rd.

Ha!
I'm going to hope the best for it because Sideshow has like a 30% failure rate with bad eyes on any bust that I own that has pupils and I officially gave up after my Red Skull and Green Goblin fails.

Awe, poor butter bean got up on the wrong side of the bed today. :rotfl

Every few years Bowen has difficulty renewing their contract with Marvel. They have also not expanded their lines to other properties. You tell me what the issues is if it isn't them? Other companies don't seem to have the same problems negotiating those contracts. You have any insights other then your typical trolling comments?

Maybe they don't want to expand their lines, Missy. And how the hell do you know what goes on in any company's negotiations?? :lol Sounds like you just spout garbage from the mouth without any reasoning whatsoever. BD is a very small company. Rates, terms, fees...who knows what is asked, received and said during any of these deals? Certainly not you, Mr. Power Player. But I like how you want to make it your business how they negotiate and wheel and deal. :lol Good one.

Maybe they don't want to expand their lines, Missy. And how the hell do you know what goes on in any company's negotiations?? :lol Sounds like you just spout garbage from the mouth without any reasoning whatsoever. BD is a very small company. Rates, terms, fees...who knows what is asked, received and said during any of these deals? Certainly not you, Mr. Power Player. But I like how you want to make it your business how they negotiate and wheel and deal. :lol Good one.

Lol, poor Butter Bean still in a bad mood, lashing out and tilting at windmills. I feel bad for you man living your life in a constant state of unhappiness. Maybe you should go buy a new Bowen and cheer yourself up. Oh wait, they don't have anything new coming out do they :slap

How do I know about Bowen's negotiations? I started off in the hobby collections Bowens and every two years or so he would post about what a hard time he was having trying to negotiate the next Marvel contract. Seems nothing has changed. And your right, maybe he doesn't want to expand to other lines. I'm sure he would much rather go out of business when Marvel drops him then have other lines to fall back on. :wink1:

Back