Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C1FAF82C-EFA9-4315-9F65-431927C42213_zpsjj6m1brs.jpg

You guys don't do anyone a favor with these types of pics. LOL

Well then stop posting the same pic, tough guy. LOL Wait...page 197?? This thread only has 64 pages. Oh snap! LOL

So much wrong with this 'comeback', I'll just call you 'butt-ybean' from now on for all the butt-hurt you put on yourself. :slap

Oh, and 'LOL' back at'cha, since you seem to love throwing that in so much.

How's come Bowen never gets into any other lines?

Well I remember when people asked why he didn't keep the DC license and I believe that the answer was that it was expensive and DC Direct was starting up and they were trying to keep most of the collectibles in house. Thats obviously changed so if he's having a huge issue with Disney/Marvel you'd think he might want to go that direction. :dunno

Well I remember when people asked why he didn't keep the DC license and I believe that the answer was that it was expensive and DC Direct was starting up and they were trying to keep most of the collectibles in house. Thats obviously changed so if he's having a huge issue with Disney/Marvel you'd think he might want to go that direction. :dunno

Anything is better than not having work at all

Back