Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, poor Butter Bean still in a bad mood, lashing out and tilting at windmills. I feel bad for you man living your life in a constant state of unhappiness. Maybe you should go buy a new Bowen and cheer yourself up. Oh wait, they don't have anything new coming out do they :slap

How do I know about Bowen's negotiations? I started off in the hobby collections Bowens and every two years or so he would post about what a hard time he was having trying to negotiate the next Marvel contract. Seems nothing has changed. And your right, maybe he doesn't want to expand to other lines. I'm sure he would much rather go out of business when Marvel drops him then have other lines to fall back on. :wink1:

He never posted "every two years" about "what a hard time he was having trying to negotiate the next Marvel contract". You're talking out of your ass now. He rarely let people in on the negotiations. You're another ignorant clown just trying to start ****. You don't like his stuff anyways so what does it matter? He'll do what he wants to do. If it's Marvel, so be it. If not, he moves on. You have no say in the matter. Period.

tumblr_lu5zlbbuTd1qmtdjg.gif

He never posted "every two years" about "what a hard time he was having trying to negotiate the next Marvel contract". You're talking out of your ass now. He rarely let people in on the negotiations. You're another ignorant clown just trying to start ****. You don't like his stuff anyways so what does it matter? He'll do what he wants to do. If it's Marvel, so be it. If not, he moves on. You have no say in the matter. Period.

Your ignorance is astounding. Where did I say I didn't like Bowens? Anyone with half a brain could probably infer I like Bowen statues since I used to collect them and most people don't collect things they don't like. Bowen does phenomenal work and the only reason I don't collect his statues any more is because his prices got to high and for a little bit more I could buy Sideshow and get 1/4 scale, so my collection transitioned. And yes, Bowen did comment every time his contract negotiations stalled, he liked to keep collectors updated on product releases and stalled contract negotiations meant delayed product. I am curious though, do you have some kind of secret crush on the man or something? You are very passionate about him and his business affairs for some reason and are so defensive of him, way more so then a simple collector. :dunno

Agreed that this set things off.

You attacked the bust and he attacked Bowen.

Can we all move on now?

Not really sure it was an attack on Bowen per se, more pointing out his constant struggles with getting the next contract. I didn't realize it would send Butter Bean into a tizzy.

Back