Batman hot toys suit case rumors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heard a rumor this may show up again soon at shows and be up for order before the end of the year.

image.jpg

Yawn.....Don't even think the current one is selling all that great.

We are moving on to Affleck Batman Chamber.

Or at least offer up the kewl vault from '89.

Hell yes!! I'm definitely interested. Here's to hoping this gets made and the one from batman begins!

I'd love this, and hoped Hot Toys hadn't forgotten about it, after those prototype pics from a few years back.

The current armory probably isn't doing so well because of the Alfred and Bruce figures, which have more limited appeal. But the armory by itself is a no-brainer for those who want a Batman figure, which will always have appeal.

Hell yes!! I'm definitely interested. Here's to hoping this gets made and the one from batman begins!

The begins one would be cool, though if they did that I would hope for a revamp of a full Batman Begins figure too!

I'd love this, and hoped Hot Toys hadn't forgotten about it, after those prototype pics from a few years back.

The current armory probably isn't doing so well because of the Alfred and Bruce figures, which have more limited appeal. But the armory by itself is a no-brainer for those who want a Batman figure, which will always have appeal.

I picked up the armoury and think it is great but I got the single version as having Alfred / Bruce would be cool but just weren't that important to me though I wouldn't have minded the Bruce head sculpt so if they were to do options like with the DK version I would only want one with a Bruce.

The begins one would be cool, though if they did that I would hope for a revamp of a full Batman Begins figure too!

The only problem with a Begins Armory, from a production standpoint, is that it doesn't really incorporate a figure. It can include the gauntlets and boots and cape, but it doesn't all hang on a body the way the TDK and TDKR armories do.

I think it would be a neat display, but I can see it being much less popular.

The only problem with a Begins Armory, from a production standpoint, is that it doesn't really incorporate a figure. It can include the gauntlets and boots and cape, but it doesn't all hang on a body the way the TDK and TDKR armories do.

I think it would be a neat display, but I can see it being much less popular.

The Batman Begins version is literally a cupboard. :lol

ClosetSceneFinished5.jpg

Wonder what figure the case will come with? ANOTHER Dx12? Somehow I see this as being a stand alone release but possibly with a Lucious figure??

Now why would they do that. The trilogy is over.
People either will wait for the new Batman or collect the classic Michael Keaton merchs.

Now why would they do that. The trilogy is over.
People either will wait for the new Batman or collect the classic Michael Keaton merchs.

There's like two whole generations that only had Bale as batman, not Keaton. It's silly to assume the whole world prefers either version becuase you do. The Nolan films batman figures have out sold the Keaton stuff by a large margin. They will make what sells.

And saying the Nolan is over so no one will but it, but then saying they will buy a figure from a movie that's 25 years older and more done...you see how that's flawed logic, right?

To keep the Nolan films license they have to release, or at least attempt to(as the license holders can nix any specific prototype, but they still have to make stuff and submit it for approval with good faith to release it) new product every so often. Or the license reverts and anyone can bid on it. And it's not just highest amount that gets the license, vision and plans are just as important to the licensing companies.

Nolan trilogy the definitive Batman on film in my opinion and it will be a classic for many years to come- even if the Affleck version is great, too. Yes I love the Burton Batman films- classics in their own right.
Think HT is far from done on Nolan stuff.

I seriously want this! Wasn't there something going around that Hot Toys had a problem with the manufacturing process? Maybe its the reason for the delay perhaps???

Back