Batman Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi again all. I thought that I would post some pics of my Batman collection thus far. Although I am an avid SW collector, I do have a keen interest in collecting 1/1 and 1/6 scale batman collectibles. I will post some more pics once I have finished the display section that i am currently working on....WIP when it is completed... I hope that you enjoy.

Regards
Fett1..........................................
100_2429.jpg

Batman Detenator..Just recieved this today..:naughty

100_2430-1.jpg

Bat Gauntletts

100_2431.jpg

Bat Grapple Gun... Just recieved this today aswell :naughty

100_2434-1.jpg

100_2436-1.jpg

Custom Bruce Ninja

100_2440.jpg

100_2437.jpg

Enjoy........................:D

Last edited:
The DC Direct grapple gun is really soft on details, and is pretty inaccurate overall. You should get this one:

0ff4_3.JPG

Awesome collection, where did you get the Batman Detenator? I would love to get one for my own collection.

The DC Direct grapple gun is really soft on details, and is pretty inaccurate overall. You should get this one:

0ff4_3.JPG

100_2431-1.jpg

Well the DC direct is movie accurate and an exact replica of the Movie Prop..../ Besides They both look exactly the same to me :rolleyes:

Does this mean that they are both inaccurate ?

Awesome collection, where did you get the Batman Detenator? I would love to get one for my own collection.

Cheers... I will dig up the pre order form and post the details ASAP...........:D

Nice. I want one of those grappling guns.

Thanks Cocoboloboy....................Its awesome in the flesh....an Exact replica of the one used in TDK....very nice collectible...........

PS......That Jabba display rocks man...............:rock

I have a pic of my jabba scene in show your shelves.. some input would be greatly apprerciated when and iff time allows.......

Regards
Fett1........:D

Great1............I purchased the detenator from....www.webwonkas.com

Excellent customer service and very good shipping aswell............. I have sent you a PM..

Regards
Fett1.....................:D

Back