Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few independant retailers have this game instock now but i wait til release to get it a bit cheaper

You could always try pulling over a delivery truck, there's got to be one transporting them to Walmart, Target, BB or GS in your area.

Just bring a hot chick and make believe you got a flat tire.

They'll sell you one out of the truck.

You could always try pulling over a delivery truck, there's got to be one transporting them to Walmart, Target, BB or GS in your area.

Just bring a hot chick and make believe you got a flat tire.

They'll sell you one out of the truck.

:rock Good idea. Did anyone else buy the Season Pass? I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and buy it now, or hope/wait for a price drop in the future (I know I'll get it eventually because of the extra features)

While that is 100% awesome, it makes you appreciate just how good these Hollywood people are. Batfleck in the suit looks like batman. He is batman. That guy looks like some one in a home made costume.
I can't stand the new suit. Makes his head look fat and I dislike the weird stucco texture they put on it.

I think if the lessened the armored look on the Origins and Knight suits. Down to the kevlar he was wearing in City but kept the lines and separtions it'd look fantastic.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Just posted this on the BvS thread, holy ****!

fbaM43l.jpg

1bd0yKU.jpg

jRflrKn.jpg

R33BL7F.jpg

I'm not sure why, but my first thought, upon seeing that second pic is "Immortan Batman.":lol

Also, question: did anybody else have their Limited PS4 delayed? I had release day delivery, and then I checked, and now it's scheduled for Thursday the 25th. No matter; I'll still be going to the midnight launch to pick up my LE...I just won't be able to play it for a few days. :lol

Yeah, his legs are really short, and the dude himself looks overweight in his project video. It's not helping the costume, as detailed as it is :lol.

Ryan Pliskin will be glad to know that I've officially joined everybody else from 5 years ago: I purchased an HDTV today, and I should be picking it up tomorrow. Once they process my payment and ship my PS4, I'll be ready to "be the Batman" come Thursday!:rock

Back