Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I'm actually completely serious. If I was an 18 year old kid working at K Mart I'd hook someone up with an early copy if they greased me like a $50

Yeah, that doesn't happen. I've worked for Best Buy as well as EB and the only time that happens is if someone ****ed up. That thing will cost you your job. The companies know if a games been sold before street date and it can actually cost them the right to sell games from that publisher.

What's the rush to get it? A few extra days won't kill you.

If you are so impatient you need to get a game a few days early, then you need to reevaluate your life. No joke. The only ways are piracy, review copies, and if you work in the store in some cases, but the latter tells me you can't usually give any customers games.

That said I did get God of War: Ghost of Sparta early for my Very Hard YouTube LP/Walkthrough and it was lovely :lol I played it in my high school before the game was officially released, and no one in my school really cared, despite almost everyone having a PSP and loving the series, some still being high on GoW III. Some freshman flipped, but kids suck.

The batmobile edition being cancelled really sucks, I feel bad for all the people who PO'd it.

What's with the negativity in this thread?

If the guy is excited and wants to get the game earlier what's wrong with that?

I live in NY and I get games early all the time. If you have any mom and pop game stores in your area they'll probably be selling the game early.

There it is, just got the Batmobile Edition cancellation notice from EBGames. I checked Best Buy and they still have the Collector's Edition for XBone but I'm not going to bother. Only thing EBGames is offering if you reorder a regular edition is a free 52 Skin Pack. They should have just kept it simple with a diecast Batmobile without transformer capabilities.

What's with the negativity in this thread?

If the guy is excited and wants to get the game earlier what's wrong with that?

I live in NY and I get games early all the time. If you have any mom and pop game stores in your area they'll probably be selling the game early.

Yeah exactly. That's what I've been trying to find. Thanks man. I just wanted it early because I'm on a week long vacation right now and work a lot otherwise so I'm never home. There's no better way for me to relax than getting some home alone time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dream sequence? Fear Toxin?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, thanks.

It seems it's time to quit the thread until I play the game, lots of info leaking out.

Yeah exactly. That's what I've been trying to find. Thanks man. I just wanted it early because I'm on a week long vacation right now and work a lot otherwise so I'm never home. There's no better way for me to relax than getting some home alone time.

I get it :lol

Hopefully you get yours, the mom and pop store by me usually gets theirs in around this time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back