Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15894818_10154121512182344_4427719256859996177_n.jpg

It will probably be impossible to get rid of now, I may have it painted as the venom poisoned Joker, thoughts?

Did you used the original or Numo head? I'd say put it on eBay NOW while you still can. The announcement is still fresh and hasn't caught on.

Did you used the original or Numo head? I'd say put it on eBay NOW while you still can. The announcement is still fresh and hasn't caught on.

Don't have the sculpt in hand sadly since its at the painters, I sent the original sculpt but I have seen what it looks like with the hair shaved down and painted. Admittedly its pretty good looking.

Maybe I will do the sick joker or maybe swamp one of the arms to make a mid transformation Clayface.

I'd love it to be a Blade Runner-esque tech noir monolith full of steam and neon. Conroy as old Bruce. Hell, I'm tired of everything being set in the Arkham Universe. Let it be its own, self contained story.
A Batman Beyond game would be awesome!
Stealth missions, aerial Batmobile chases, and throw in a Batcave to explore! :rock
I'd pay a full price for that. Would be the first time for me. :lol
But alas...

Joker's look from the Arkham games was my favorite version of the character. Just the right blend of cartoony and creepy. Glad to see Hot Toys putting this version out.

Man, replaying the Catwoman sections in City REALLY makes me wish more missions like these were in Knight with each of the secondary heroes.

Man, replaying the Catwoman sections in City REALLY makes me wish more missions like these were in Knight with each of the secondary heroes.

Really? Because the Two-Face fight at the end made me wish there were none. It was annoying as hell.:lol

It beats the generic-armed-thug-dressed-as-two-face "fight" from Arkham Knight. :lol

Very true. I was just frustrated because those dudes can hear like...well, like actual human beings. When I drop down behind someone, I want them to be your stereotypical clueless thug, not some dude who's gonna hear the squeak of my leather suit and proceed to shoot the **** out of me.:lol

Back