Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just reached the part where you lean about the Arkham Knight's true identity and the PS4 smartly blocks gameplay recording during that scene. That's all I'll say.

Well, at least I FINALLY know who he/she/it is. Phew.
How does it block? That's genius though

Without spoiling it, is the reveal worth it/shocking?

Well, this isn't a spoiler but I'll tag it nonetheless:

Spoiler Spoiler:

How do you unlock the combat challenge maps. I hope they're not all like the first one where it stops after getting hit are they?

It's in the AR of the main menu.

How does it block? That's genius though

Well, you get a notification that gameplay recording is being blocked. Sometimes, the recording feature is overridden by developers.

Well, you get a notification that gameplay recording is being blocked. Sometimes, the recording feature is overridden by developers.
Ahh ok. That's smart....but wouldn't really stop people like me with capture cards.

i think the biggest secret they managed to hide was the ending stuff, multiple stuff ... not spoiling it for those yet to finish but yeah that ending stuff was not something anyone expected and made some mad for sure

Does anyone know if you earn enough waynetech upgrade points to upgrade your entire skill tree? I noticed that you don't get experience for random street fights so I want to make sure not to waste points if you can only earn a certain amount of points.

Mine froze up when I was gliding over the water and my ps4 wouldn't shut off. I was stuck. I had to just flip the power bar switch off, I was terrified I'd get corrupted data but it's all still there :) 76% total completion

Loving this game.

Anybody else hearing a little Vincent Price in Scarecrow's voice?

A bit. I don't think that was the idea though. :lol

Does anyone know if you earn enough waynetech upgrade points to upgrade your entire skill tree? I noticed that you don't get experience for random street fights so I want to make sure not to waste points if you can only earn a certain amount of points.

You get upgrades by doing story, side and Riddler missions. However, there aren't enough points to get fully upgraded by the time the story is ending, so spend your points wisely.

Just read an article on IGN, WB and Rocksteady have suspended all sales of the PC version of the game until it can be fixed and are offering refunds to gamers affected.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

WB really botched the PC version by outsourcing the development to a third-party company. I'm still keeping mine - can't beat 40% off for the Premium Edition :lol. Miraculously, the game runs great for me, but in the mean time, I'll wait for the patch to add some features and fix all of the bugs.

Master race subdued.

Yup.

1295577941061.gif

$1,000 videocard and a game can't even run 30fps, I feel bad for PC gamers.

Be sure, the Master Race will rise again.

"What is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger!"

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol:clap

Just reached a point and I wonder if it will affect the ending or the story somehow?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back