Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75% into the story mode, and I have a IMPORTANT TIP: Really upgrade the Batmobile and force yourself to master the tank combat, as the story draws to an end, they throw A LOT at you. And that's an understatement.

Also, the alternate toggle tank controls are much easier imo because you can brake with L2.

Thanks for the tip, Ryan. I've only upgraded the suits melee and bullet armor for right now, but I'll start dumping upgrades into the car's armor.

Thanks for the tip, Ryan. I've only upgraded the suits melee and bullet armor for right now, but I'll start dumping upgrades into the car's armor.

Indeed. There are some rage inducing story moments with the Batmobile. I can see why the Gamespot reviewer got mad hence the low score. It definitely needs mastering a patience, the attack drones are brutal.

How do I sign into PSN via the game? Can't access leaderboards, though I am connected to the pSn via ps4....weird

You can't at the moment, as apparently it's bugged.

Anyway, I've been playing this for hours today but I had to stop because yet another major depressing revelation happened. I'm definitely looking at Arkham Asylum/City in a different light after this. :(

75% into the story mode, and I have a IMPORTANT TIP: Really upgrade the Batmobile and force yourself to master the tank combat, as the story draws to an end, they throw A LOT at you. And that's an understatement.

Also, the alternate toggle tank controls are much easier imo because you can brake with L2.

You're not kidding man. I'm playing it on hard, and I foolishly spent all of the few upgrade points I had yet earned before the ACE Chemicals mission on the Batsuit. I lost count of how many tries it took me to beat the tank + helo "boss fight" at the end of that area. I was hoping that I could "trade in" some of my upgrade points to use them on the Batmobile instead. Surviving hand to hand combat and being careful enough to not get shot in predator areas is SO MUCH EASIER than beating that Batmobile fight with zero upgrades to the car. I seriously almost restarted the whole game so I could do things differently. Luckily, I eventually -- barely -- got past that part. Batmobile upgrades are priority 1 for me now.

Something also told me about that from the very beginning. I've spent all my points towards the Batmobile, but that chopper fight wasn't really all that hard once you realize that it's very easy to destroy the controlled missiles with the turret gun. Also, shifting to either side while on tank mode is a MUST.

There's zero need to upgrade the batsuit IMO, as even on hard i barely get touched by those brainless henchman that can't fight for ****.

Harley Quinn DLC is like 10-15 minutes of gameplay max (depending on how good you're at stealth parts of it).
Story Pack my ass!

Also, Quinn kicks Nightwing's ass like if he was just another silly cop on her way.
This is lame and stupid as ****.

Pack my ass!

35I9SYo.jpg

The way I view the Harley add-on is that it's just something that they didn't need to include with the game at all, but it's nice that they did. You can completely ignore it and still have a rich experience with the main game -- so having it is just an extra little bonus that you can take or leave, so it doesn't matter that it's so short.

I just reached the part where you lean about the Arkham Knight's true identity and the PS4 smartly blocks gameplay recording during that scene. That's all I'll say.

Well, at least I FINALLY know who he/she/it is. Phew.

How do you unlock the combat challenge maps. I hope they're not all like the first one where it stops after getting hit are they?

Back