Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, people have having issues redeeming the Flashpoint skin on PSN, myself included. It's quite confounding.

Just contact their customer service, and they'll expedite your shipping for free.

I just tried. Indian guy barely spoke English and kept repeating what he was reading off a paper. Fml
I'll try tomorrow.

I just called and I actually had the guy do the same thing, at first. He said "well, I'm seeing on our site that it's currently unavailable," and I told him that it's marked "currently unavailable" because it's been sold out since March, but that I pre-ordered before that. He did some digging and found out that their first shipment ran out almost immediately, and that I should have it "on or before the 25th," depending on when their shipment arrives. He said that they'd prioritize my order and refund my shipping costs, and, if it arrives in their warehouses tomorrow, expedite the shipping at no additional cost (after I asked that they do that). Here's hoping!

I'd say it's best to have some practice before your HDMI/PS4 arrives. You can re-calibrate it again later, and there might be little (if any) difference since both component and HDMI are capable out 1080p output.

But most importantly, be sure to determine if your TV supports full RGB range and set the options appropriately on your consoles first. If it doesn't set the RGB range on your PS3/PS4 console to Limited. I've seen a lot of guys getting this wrong and the results are crushed blacks and lack of detail.

I gotcha. I'll definitely do that.

But, shouldn't all of the codes be available prior to release? I thought that was the point of the pre-load.

I got the collectors version just for the heck of it. I might even sell the statue. The game is all I care about :lol

You bought the PC version? The game is going to look ridiculous on PC, and at 60fps.

The statue looks pretty neat, though. It would be cool if it's like a miniature replica of an in-game statue - maybe something that Gotham sets up to commemorate Batman's sacrifices.

Yeah, I got the PC release and I'm STILL waiting for the preload. I'm not expecting anything spectacular with the frame-rates :lol. Given that it's a PC game, there's going to be A LOT of optimization issues coming release day.

Yikes. Does that happen often with Steam?

My GTA V and REmake pre-loads came a few days before. I heard there was a slight delay with the Witcher 3 pre-load, but this one has me concerned...

I just called and I actually had the guy do the same thing, at first. He said "well, I'm seeing on our site that it's currently unavailable," and I told him that it's marked "currently unavailable" because it's been sold out since March, but that I pre-ordered before that. He did some digging and found out that their first shipment ran out almost immediately, and that I should have it "on or before the 25th," depending on when their shipment arrives. He said that they'd prioritize my order and refund my shipping costs, and, if it arrives in their warehouses tomorrow, expedite the shipping at no additional cost (after I asked that they do that). Here's hoping!

I gotcha. I'll definitely do that.

That's good news man. I hope Amazon shipping comes through for you. It's great they even refunded your shipping.

The statue looks pretty neat, though. It would be cool if it's like a miniature replica of an in-game statue - maybe something that Gotham sets up to commemorate Batman's sacrifices.

Yeah, I got the PC release and I'm STILL waiting for the preload. I'm not expecting anything spectacular with the frame-rates :lol. Given that it's a PC game, there's going to be A LOT of optimization issues coming release day.

My GTA V and REmake pre-loads came a few days before. I heard there was a slight delay with the Witcher 3 pre-load, but this one has me concerned...

That's good news man. I hope Amazon shipping comes through for you. It's great they even refunded your shipping.

Yeah, he said they can't refund it, yet, because they haven't pulled my payment, but he kept using past tense verbs about things they haven't done, yet, and I got the distinct feeling that he might have just been telling me what I wanted to hear.:lol

Amazon just upgraded my order to one day shipping for free due to it being backordered (the silver ps4).....-.- I ordered this the day it was up.

I have everything installed now- the game, patch, Harley and Scarecrow DLC and the skins are all ready to go. I wish I could sleep for 19 hours.

https://games.yahoo.com/news/delay-batman-arkham-knight-limited-105000426.html

The Limited Edition, which includes a steelbook case, an artbook, a comic book, a character skin pack, and a statue, is now listed as unavailable on Amazon. According to Eurogamer, GameStop Finland has also delayed delivery of the bundle.

Both retailers will reportedly send download codes for the game to those affected.

Has this ever happened to anyone here? How does that work? If you have the physical copy on pre-order, and it's delayed, they just give you a digital copy for free? Or is the digital copy set to expire after a few days (once they expect you will have received your delayed physical copy)?

Good question. I have the limited edition on ore order and received the email telling me they'll send me a code.
I also had the batmobile edition ordered and received £20 off the red hood edition of the game instead when it got cancelled. So il get the redwood edition and this code for the full game. I'm gonna sell it on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. I have the limited edition on ore order and received the email telling me they'll send me a code.
I also had the batmobile edition ordered and received £20 off the red hood edition of the game instead when it got cancelled. So il get the redwood edition and this code for the full game. I'm gonna sell it on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All things considered you got an awesome deal! Free download of the game so no changing disks, but you still get the limited edition. And money off it too?

Well done sir

Back