Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing this for most of the weekend. It's excellent (mostly) but the batmobile needs to do one and stop interfering every 2 secpnds. I really don't like how they shoehorn in at every opportunity.

ARKHAM KNIGHT MAP thanks to my friend david... He has the game...

11406418_10153401298329346_5971621446030514055_o.jpg

10918983_10153401298584346_1569984829204404918_o.jpg

Looks good to me. Though I wouldn't copy his RBG settings because they differ from room to room. A person with an identical TV settings doesn't necessarily will be 100% accurate for your setup.

Wait a sec.. I notice it has an "RGB Only Mode"! That's exactly what you need! You don't have to buy the glasses now, just go cheap with the T2 blu ray and turn on the RGB mode! You're so in luck!

Picked it up just now. I looked at my receipt, and found out they gave me a $20 price adjustment, as it went on sale today, I found myself a Skynet Edition (checked to make sure it had the THX optimizer), and now all that's left to do is the business, itself. I do have one more question, though. Will I be able to adequately calibrate it with the component cables from my PS3, or should I just wait until my PS4, and the included HDMI cable, arrives?

Seriously? The ****ers delayed mine until the 25th, and they still haven't put the order through, yet. I don't know what's taking them so long.

I read around that if you contact them they should be able to set the right the right date, and if they can't you might be rewarded credit.

Still didn't get my code for the pre-load. Word has it that Rocksteady didn't send out their keys for the PC release as yet.

Just chat with them, people. No need to call. They're customer service is online 24/7. Your chances are better late at night, because the Indian guys with bad English are the most helpful.

:lol

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to be pretty busy for the early part of the week which is why I'm not too concerned but I think I'll make the call. I'd rather have the game in my house instead of their warehouse.

Man, I'm still waiting on my code, but I don't even know if I'll have time to play this on release day :lol. Amazon should pull through for you once you talk to them. I'll be very surprised if they don't.

So, what version did you get, pturtle? The Statue Collectors Edition or regular?

Just chat with them, people. No need to call. They're customer service is online 24/7. Your chances are better late at night, because the Indian guys with bad English are the most helpful.

I just tried. Indian guy barely spoke English and kept repeating what he was reading off a paper. Fml
I'll try tomorrow.

Man, I'm still waiting on my code, but I don't even know if I'll have time to play this on release day :lol. Amazon should pull through for you once you talk to them. I'll be very surprised if they don't.

So, what version did you get, pturtle? The Statue Collectors Edition or regular?

I got the collectors version just for the heck of it. I might even sell the statue. The game is all I care about :lol

You bought the PC version? The game is going to look ridiculous on PC, and at 60fps.

Just contact their customer service, and they'll expedite your shipping for free.

Really? That's awesome.

Yeah, I had to call to have them change the card I was using on the order at like 3 AM the other day. I talked to the guy for like a half hour about Batman V Superman, and how Batfleck was going to do, and what we thought of Man of Steel for like a half an hour.:lol It felt kind of like I was in Bizarro World compared to my situation with the "U.S. Federal Grant Department.":lol

Picked it up just now. I looked at my receipt, and found out they gave me a $20 price adjustment, as it went on sale today, I found myself a Skynet Edition (checked to make sure it had the THX optimizer), and now all that's left to do is the business, itself. I do have one more question, though. Will I be able to adequately calibrate it with the component cables from my PS3, or should I just wait until my PS4, and the included HDMI cable, arrives?

I'd say it's best to have some practice before your HDMI/PS4 arrives. You can re-calibrate it again later, and there might be little (if any) difference since both component and HDMI are capable out 1080p output.

But most importantly, be sure to determine if your TV supports full RGB range and set the options appropriately on your consoles first. If it doesn't set the RGB range on your PS3/PS4 console to Limited. I've seen a lot of guys getting this wrong and the results are crushed blacks and lack of detail.

Back