1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt received mine yet but on this kind of paint would these scuffs be repairable

I'm wondering if there is ANY way to buff these out or remove the glue stains on the window but so far nobody has found anything that works.

SSC did exactly the same thing with the Tama C-3PO, told me they couldn't replace it due to its 'limited nature' - and they still have them listed in stock.

That is just stupid. So return it, get a refund, and roll the dice and place another order. Odds are better with shipping across the U.S. once instead of twice from another seller.

I ordered mine on the 19th, shortly before all this madness began. I've been charged the NRD, but not full payment yet. I'm guessing they're still in recovery from the con, but I hope it gets shipped out before week's end. I'd love to have this thing by end of next week so I can stop being paranoid.

Again, the real issue is on Hot Toys for not packing and shipping these out properly, free of defects.
You know when you buy un-assembled furniture, there's those sheets of paper foam that separate the finished boards so they don't scuff one another? I bet a sheet of that lying between the cocoon and the car is all it would have taken to prevent these damages in shipping.

I have 10 batmobiles coming from bbts on Friday, oh what joy it will be to look through all of them for defects now:slap I know bbts will take care of me if I have issues.

I hope Sideshow doesn't send a returned one to BBTS to send to me.

**** I would send it right back. I'm getting mine through BBTS. So if its f up. I'm going to return it. I'm not keeping anything that's damaged.

According to an earlier post, BBTS orders are being shipped directly from SSC to the customer. The thing is just to crazy big to keep shipping around.

Has anyone even received a non damaged bat mobile?

I have and I'm sure plenty of other people have.

I got two for myself and the others are for friends, but are all shipping to my house. The ups guy will love me that day:rotfl

Pretty heartbroken here, was supposed to have mine come from Japan; but EMS japan wouldn't accept it due to the size of the box OTL.

I'm now caught in a scramble to try and find a shop with it that won't force me to use UPS to ship it to Canada. Currently waiting on word from BBTS on if they can use USPS to ship it over before I try them.

Per someone's suggestion, I started a poll to get an idea of just how many Batmobiles are arriving damaged. Please vote!

Sadly I got a chance to look at mine today and mine has one side of it damaged with three or four big scuff areas on the canopy and just behind it. :monkey2 Time to contact SS... :thud:

Sadly I got a chance to look at mine today and mine has one side of it damaged with three or four big scuff areas on the canopy and just behind it. :monkey2 Time to contact SS... :thud:

:( Really sorry to hear that...

I am starting to get nervous about this whole deal.

Sallah

Major bummer! :(

:( Really sorry to hear that...

I am starting to get nervous about this whole deal.

Sallah

yeah, after reading more of the horror stories today while at work I looked at the two pics I had already taken of it and didn't see any spots so was very happy... then I get home and checked the other side. :gah:

On everyone's light up feature... does the little pic of the batmobile on the inside light up?

Back