1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Pics would like to see both bats ready to race in thier cars.
89 for the win by a mile long front end.....

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Pics would like to see both bats ready to race in thier cars.
89 for the win by a mile long front end.....

The '89 looks like a sleek racer, and that turbine engine would make it right at home with those land-speed record cars. I also think it that the smooth body and rounded canopy make it have the most aerodynamic design of all of the live action Batmobiles (Forever has an even smoother closed canopy, but the body isn't as smooth, and the 66 and B+R cars have open canopies that would create too much drag at high speeds). Of course it would beat the Tumbler in a street race...on perfectly paved, smooth flat ground. But let's see that baby try to take a curb. :lol

Tommorow baby !:yess::impatient: My UPS guy teased me today delivering my neighbor something.:gah: Thank god for tracking we know when its Time.:impatient::lol ONLY 17 more long hours to go...:dance

He told me 2-4 weeks yesterday. They must have gotten an update. I hope they stay true to their shipping quote. Will be getting it for $640 from them. :pray:

When I called to get the balance due after my down payment and reward points the total did not reflect an increased shipping price so I think it's staying the same. :yess:

When I called to get the balance due after my down payment and reward points the total did not reflect an increased shipping price so I think it's staying the same. :yess:
That's fantastic news. :yess::yess:

Still hesitant to cancel my BBTS order in case something does happen but I'm also scared that BBTS might ship this before AE does. :gah:

I've placed my order and sideshow have just informed me $83 to ship to Australia. That's cheaper then what most of my statues cost to ship here. :yess::

I've placed my order and sideshow have just informed me $83 to ship to Australia. That's cheaper then what most of my statues cost to ship here. :yess::
Sideshows logic:

Shipping oversea: $83
Shipping in the same country: $100+

tumblr_inline_moucniwZuG1qz4rgp.gif

$83 to the land down under, but $96 just a short hop to Northern California?

I think I read somewhere that the international shipping cost is lower to balance out what will need to be paid to Customs by the recipient.

I could be wrong, though.

Okay, I think I have a question that has not been asked before.

With my Batmobile stuck in a box in the garage, I want to ask the proud owners who have installed their batteries a simple question:

Does it get warm after you have installed the batteries and leaving them on for long duration of time?

Anybody figure out how the hell to get Batman to sit in the cockpit? There's not enough leg room under the dashboard.

Thought I was looking into a 1/1 car.

1079079_146656402205928_2076984040_o.jpg

Even with the extra $60 in shipping tacked onto the original price I was quoted, I'll be paying a total of $672, so I guess it's not that bad comparatively.

I wander why midtown comic only charge me $580 total..... And no shipping notice too.....

I wander why midtown comic only charge me $580 total..... And no shipping notice too.....
Probably because they haven't finalized the shipping cost yet.

Take the boots out.

Tried that. The cowl ears rub against the roof of the canopy. Not really 1:6 scale. Oh well, looks like I won't be keeping my second Bats in the car.

I think I read somewhere that the international shipping cost is lower to balance out what will need to be paid to Customs by the recipient.

I could be wrong, though.

That's right folks. US buyers are subsidizing the cost of international buyers importing these.

Back