Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get BG way before boba which will be around even longer than BG. No need to rush for boba with the most likely 10k plus ES things going on.

Man I am now conflicted. I can only afford to get one PF right now and it's either this or Boba.

Looking at the sig, batgirl seems appropriate :lol

Boba will have a higher es and more expensive, so id hold off on that til you get a coupon and maybe if not, use some rp. Plus it releases 3 months after (assuming no delays) so thats plenty to save up. My opinion of course.

Man I am now conflicted. I can only afford to get one PF right now and it's either this or Boba.

BatgirlSketch Meme.jpg

Definitely Batgirl. If I had to choose one of those three since Green Ivy would be cheap to pick up later imo and Catwoman's pose isn't nearly as good as Batgirls.

Does anyone know if you can use the SPOOKYFUN14 code on this Batgirl?

That expires on the 17th

What????? New code??? Is this only good for 1 more day? I must try it on something ASAP. I'm not missing these coupons. Why is it only a partial month coupon? Never seen this before. I will try it on vampi or lobos mutt. GH I can risk waiting since he's around forever. Still strange how lobo still has no low quantity alert yet.

Update: wtf?? I tried to apply spookyfun14 on vampi and they said it can't be added? Why? What happen? Why???????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Back