Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephanie was Batgirl for a while in a purple suit. I guess her's is the closest to the PF in coloring anyway. Now Stephanie is back as Spoiler.

Stephanie was Batgirl for a while in a purple suit. I guess her's is the closest to the PF in coloring anyway. Now Stephanie is back as Spoiler.

This current PF, Im not clear what its reminiscent of other than a combination of suits. Part 1966, part Stephanie, part Modern Age... :panic: Nevertheless, gorgeous!

I really wish the ex was unmasked. Matter of fact no mask ex for all the characters would be great for options.

I agree but I can easily see a potential full PJ's on that one. Besides Cassandra has a great face, I doubt theyd ever do an unmasked. So why not do Black Bat? Id also like Stephanie as Spoiler. Babs was always BG for me.
I don't know man. Unlike with Babs, they be dumb Not to do an unasked COH. And the way its been going we'd probably get another fully sculoted , but then again...

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't know man. Unlike with Babs, they be dumb Not to do an umasjed COH. And the way its been going we'd probably get another fully sculoted , but then again...

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Yeah that's true. Either way im down for cassandra. ill just look into seeing if anyone will do an unmasked commission. Well worth it IMO.

Back