Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If WW is anything to go by, the EX (2500 ES, just a guess) will sell out after several months and knowing SS I would say their Regular Edition will probably be around 4000 ES, so those will probably be around for several months after release....

So I don't think there's any rush to buy anything right now...

I am thinking Batgir will have a 6000 ES in total ex and reg together. Same as Catwoman. They are really into overkill ES these days so it should be huge.

Overkill by the standards of people who don't share their commercial interests. Perfectly reasonable for anyone who are simply fans of the art, and for the company who produces them for the purpose of making the greatest possible profit.

Sideshow doesn't care about the first kind. I don't blame them.

That's why it's good to get some competition in statue collecting. No matter how a
Small it will take away money from any big boy company on the long term. Then we may get better prices and options to buy more.

Is PCS even doing 1:4 scale? thought it was smaller scale stuff like 1:6 or 1:5....

Only way a company could put a dent in SS is if they got a North American License and produced 1:4 scale Marvel, DC & Star Wars statues with 4000+ ES's.... And even then they would need to produce better quality statues... then yeah they might give SS a run for their money, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.. Besides I prefer the smaller companies with the small ES's for my collection...

Back