Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my PO in for this at Alter Ego. I could live without the EX head. Can't wait to get this and I'm now thinking of starting a Bat family assuming they make a Nightwing and Tim Drake Robin or even Red Robin.

Congrats. I had though of ordering from AE on this as well, but I decided that I actually want the Ex now so I'll be ordering from Sideshow when I get to it.

Congrats. I had though of ordering from AE on this as well, but I decided that I actually want the Ex now so I'll be ordering from Sideshow when I get to it.

I honestly did want the Ex. But since I can't order through Sideshow, I decided that I could live without the EX head. Just sucks that Sideshow doesn't accept PayPal unless the item is in stock, so it's basically impossible for me to get EX items since they always sell out before the item releases. So yeah, Alter Ego is the way to go for me.

I honestly did want the Ex. But since I can't order through Sideshow, I decided that I could live without the EX head. Just sucks that Sideshow doesn't accept PayPal unless the item is in stock, so it's basically impossible for me to get EX items since they always sell out before the item releases. So yeah, Alter Ego is the way to go for me.

I also like to support small business whenever I can so when it isnt a worthy Ex I always try to support by buying from a LCS. Cool of you to buy from AE. Her Ex isnt really worth it imo.

Don't matter, it'll sell out anyway

If WW is anything to go by, the EX (2500 ES, just a guess) will sell out after several months and knowing SS I would say their Regular Edition will probably be around 4000 ES, so those will probably be around for several months after release....

So I don't think there's any rush to buy anything right now...

Back