Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey one man!
a3230f644f67f5f781214cf99ebe138f.jpg

This photo further makes me wish that SSC made at least the Gotham Villains look to their right. Everyone's looking to their left. Would have made the display look better if next to Batman with Canale head and Batgirl; Joker and Harley looking at them as if they are taunting the heroes.

Most smart phones these days have very good cameras on them. It's all about the photographer, not the camera.

You gotta have both. A good photographer and a good camera.

Yeah and good enough cameras are ubiquitous these days. Anyone can get their hands on one now, but not everyone can take a decent pic. You don't need a $4,000 dollar DSLR to take decent pics.

Yeah and good enough cameras are ubiquitous these days. Anyone can get their hands on one now, but not everyone can take a decent pic. You don't need a $4,000 dollar DSLR to take decent pics.

Hopefully I'll get Canon Rebel T6i with the 24 megapixels, play with the settings, not have to put it on a tripod to get excellent shots.

This photo further makes me wish that SSC made at least the Gotham Villains look to their right. Everyone's looking to their left. Would have made the display look better if next to Batman with Canale head and Batgirl; Joker and Harley looking at them as if they are taunting the heroes.

Classic Catwoman looks to her right, and looks great with Batman and Batgirl.

How does her cape go on?
I tried a few times and it looks like her head will fall off if I move her.
Anyone have a video on how to do it?

Well after a mold making issue, some clay failed, she is just about ready and the head is coming out of the molds tonight. Here is a pic without the sweeping hair pieces. I will be attached later, or it can be left off if that is your preference. The hair is also seated on the head better

Well after a mold making issue, some clay failed, she is just about ready and the head is coming out of the molds tonight. Here is a pic without the sweeping hair pieces. I will be attached later, or it can be left off if that is your preference. The hair is also seated on the head better

Hey Spidey, its looking good, i really like this portrait better then the previous one you had with the strand of hair sticking out.

My Video Review

Did you guys like this statue? If not what issues did you have with it? Just curious.

My Video Review

Did you guys like this statue? If not what issues did you have with it? Just curious.

I got mine last week and I like it a lot. My only issue was at first getting the head to fit in perfectly with the cape on to catch the magnet. Instead of a magnet it should been a pin and peg, so less likely to fall off. Other than that, SS did a terrific job with it. The paint-job on this girl is flawless. Good review, bro.

I just got mine today - and unfortunately, her foot doesn't sit right. Anyone else have this issue? It looks like the larger hole in the base (not the one with for the metal peg) isn't large enough. I took it out the first time and could see the paint rubbing off on the sides. Is this an easy fix?

image.jpg

Paint is too thin to cause a clutter in that hole. That's a piece of polystone that probably broke off when you were placing the statue foot into the hole. Get a finished nail, stick it in there and move it around to break off the obstruction, then turn the base upside down being careful then see if anything drops out of the hole.

Back