Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamegod2X, you got all those beautiful Tombo glass doors that I know you got in Bklyn probably during that great sale before they were discontinued. But they are coming back and they will be called Fiskviken.

The painters they used for BG did a great job. It's flawless. Your camera is what kind? All your pictures are perfectly clear to capture how well she entirely came out.

Gamegod2X, you got all those beautiful Tombo glass doors that I know you got in Bklyn probably during that great sale before they were discontinued. But they are coming back and they will be called Fiskviken.

The painters they used for BG did a great job. It's flawless. Your camera is what kind? All your pictures are perfectly clear to capture how well she entirely came out.

How do people know the doors are coming back? Cause I need 9 of them ha.

How do people know the doors are coming back? Cause I need 9 of them ha.

I heard about it right here in this forum and there are even pictures of how they look. The packaging looks identical to Tombo but now say Fiskviken. Germany has them already so it's just a matter of time before USA has them too. I need about 4 for now myself. :)

Just type in the search here: Tombo doors and you'll see it.

Actually I got them where i live in VA a few years back. Its good to know they are coming back. I actually love the Glassvik doors, they look really classy.

Thanks for the compliment. The camera believe it or not is my iPhone. I wasnt using the DSLR yet :)

Congratulations to everybody for the great pictures! Awesome. Just one question: How will Batgirl fit next to Batman Modern Age PF (blue version)? I have the Hot Toys Batman 1/4 and I guess the contrast will be too large with this one (more classic Batgirl vs latest Batman).

Congratulations to everybody for the great pictures! Awesome. Just one question: How will Batgirl fit next to Batman Modern Age PF (blue version)? I have the Hot Toys Batman 1/4 and I guess the contrast will be too large with this one (more classic Batgirl vs latest Batman).

It can work:
MIS8gdh.jpg

Actually I got them where i live in VA a few years back. Its good to know they are coming back. I actually love the Glassvik doors, they look really classy.

Thanks for the compliment. The camera believe it or not is my iPhone. I wasnt using the DSLR yet :)

iPhone? Wow, I would've never thought it was a camera phone that took such beautiful shots. Great YouTube video you had too. That's a collection 1 can only dream of.

Congrats to everyone getting this gorgeous piece of art! Definitely one of SSC's best female statues. Sculpt and paint are well-made, it's one figure that's hard to take bad photos of.

I have my Batgirl displayed next to my 1/4 scale Enterbay Batman Begins figure. I think they look good despite being different in form (statue vs doll/action figure) and source material (comic vs movie). EB Batman is more in-scale with SSC Batgirl too. Batman PF is a huge beast!

SS must've gone to different painters cause the eyes are right, paint application is right on the mark, the body was done right and I have not seen not 1 bad BG on this thread. I can only imagine this batch going out now will be sold out very soon.

I have Batgirl and now will be getting a Batman. Which would look best next to Batgirl, the black and grey PF or the Arkham one ? And when comparing size, does the Arkham one look bigger than the PF next to Batgirl ?

That does look great, I've read where some think Batman P.F. dwarfs Batgirl, but this looks good, their size comparison seem like the same ratio used in the Batman the Animated series.
I wished Batman was sculpted like Batgirl, instead of using cloth, sometimes I think I should wait for this to happen, and Superman too, although it might not.

Back