Premium Format Baroness Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tm3000803121412.jpg

The Joe Fans demand a new figure and SS shows a rehashed PF.

I bet you next week SS will unveil a recolored blown up corner of a house environment.

The only time Baroness had a 1984 costume repainted blue with a silver emblem was with Hasbro's 2008 "Cartoon Series" Baroness when they didn't want to go to the extra trouble of actually sculpting her cartoon outfit.

Nothing "classic" about a cheap 2008 Hasbro color variant. And even with that as the source material her belt should be yellow and her glasses green. Why even bother calling it that?

baroness10.jpg

The only time Baroness had a 1984 costume repainted blue with a silver emblem was with Hasbro's 2008 "Cartoon Series" Baroness when they didn't want to go to the extra trouble of actually sculpting her cartoon outfit.

Nothing "classic" about a cheap 2008 Hasbro color variant. And even with that as the source material her belt should be yellow and her glasses green. Why even bother calling it that?

baroness10.jpg
Sideshow seems to have been very strongly influenced by modern toy repaints. That's where the desert and sniper troopers, and Crimson Cobra Commander seem to have come from.

wtf.....

if they giv us a crimson baroness, then that is something to be excited abt

Sideshow seems to have been very strongly influenced by modern toy repaints. That's where the desert and sniper troopers, and Crimson Cobra Commander seem to have come from.

And if that's their prerogative, eh whatever, just don't they dare start calling 25th anniversary repaints "classic." :rotfl

Yeah and looks like her uniform is black. The blue highlights her figure to give it dimension.

Honestly, I wish they had done that with the Wolverine PF, taking off the shoulder pads and releasing the brown/yellow version. The stitching on the suit even suggested that they had that in mind, but no.

You and me both.

I asked them and they stated they were going to do this, and for some strange reason, never delivered on their promise.

Sucks as that's the only version of Wolverine I want, and was hoping it would be my first PF figure. :(

I asked them and they stated they were going to do this, and for some strange reason, never delivered on their promise.

Sucks as that's the only version of Wolverine I want, and was hoping it would be my first PF figure. :(
I remember their giving some conflicting responses via the Ask Sideshow thing. . .seems like a no-brainer since he's one of Marvel's top 2 characters in popularity and that is one of his top 2 most iconic outfits (arguably the most iconic one).

Back