Premium Format Baroness Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's blue instead of black

Maybe the color on my monitor is off, but it looks black to me.

Either way, it looks like Sideshow is starting the trend of going the quick and easy way to make a buck by offering the same sculpt with a different color scheme. There is a Red Angel comiquette coming out next week too.

It's blue on my monitor. The gloves and belt are clearly black, and the body suit and chest armor are blue, also the chest emblem is silver instead of red.

Cool alternative color, but all black is the definitive Baroness to me.

How about some new products Sideshow, i.e. 1/6 figures, or a Joe PF?

What's up with all these "variants"? There's a red Angel comiquette too.

Pretty cool. I guess this is referencing her first cartoon appearance.

GydT4.jpg

Honestly, I wish they had done that with the Wolverine PF, taking off the shoulder pads and releasing the brown/yellow version. The stitching on the suit even suggested that they had that in mind, but no.

Is there anyone out there who cares about this?

It kinda insults collectors' intelligence if you ask me......

Gotta wonder where the demand came from.

SS is probably counting in the low es to help sell these. Probably making back some $$ because of the returns

Can't wait to see in hand pics, if they fixed the weird diaper butt I may sell mine and just pick this up. Don't need two this identical.

Given that this is a dealer exclusive, I'm not sure that SSC is too concerned. It's like the whole "Shadow/Blackhole" troopers thing that they offered up to the ADs, some will go there and get it but they won't lose any sleep since essentially it's a "perk"

Given that this is a dealer exclusive, I'm not sure that SSC is too concerned. It's like the whole "Shadow/Blackhole" troopers thing that they offered up to the ADs, some will go there and get it but they won't lose any sleep since essentially it's a "perk"

Yeah, looks like they are following the same model as the Red Hulk comiquette.

I agree with KD though. There are only two PF in the Joe line up and they are already rehashing one of them with a new color scheme.

Weak sauce Sideshow. :nono

Back