Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He probably means he already had funds sitting in his Paypal account, so the whole amount didn't come from his bank account....I guess.

Hey, sixtus_56, how did PayPal cover so much of the cost?! I know about Live.com's cashback offer but is there something else PayPal offers, too? I want too much of what Hot Toys is offering and need all the financial help I can get! :rotfl

Yeah no promotional discount, I have this thing though when I use my bank account instead of my credit card for purchaces on paypal I get a percemtage back and I had $15. The rest was from a claim I had filed so I did have cash in my paypal balence that I had forgot about.:D

holy ^^^^ing hell! just seen the bank robber head sculpt on ebay for £49.99! ($79) that's like half the price of the full figure. ^^^^ that! I was just going to pick up the head, but if that's the price I have to pay, I'll get him proper.

:lol are people going crazy ?. Why not just buy the figure agan and then sell the rest ? You could basically get it for free buy selling the rest of the stuff then put the money towards something else.

i just need to know
for you guys who own the figure
is his hair really green?
i've been looking through the threads
people have been asking but i can never find a definitive answer!

so awesome:
2uzcw36.jpg

Nice nicey nicey!

Are you going to repaint the head to look more like the party/mob meeting/every other scene aside from Int Room, make-up?

@blakus939, are you kidding? That's a great custom paintjob! Though I need to see it under better lighting condition to give a better judgment. I especially would like to see the eyes, because from what I can tell from the photos above, the eyes are just pure black circle.

@blakus939, are you kidding? That's a great custom paintjob! Though I need to see it under better lighting condition to give a better judgment. I especially would like to see the eyes, because from what I can tell from the photos above, the eyes are just pure black circle.

kidding about what man, i like it, looks fantastic :chew just like JCs original more
Spliff, yeah agreed on that one dude, they were too much

Back