Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome awesome =D *jumps up and down like a little kid* oh wait, I am one. :banana

LOL. It's 1A.M here in Malaysia and I'm up waiting for those pictures XD hahaha.

Bro, where you located? I'm Malaysian too. Where did you order yours from?

If someone wants just the head this guy lists them

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-J...14&_trkparms=72:1417|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

It's the fourth one he lists.The first had a BIN of 57.99 and with every one the prize goes up.He also has all the parts of Bank Robber Joker for BIN.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that, I'm only willing to spend $60 for that, $80 is ridiculously too high.

EDIT: Heh, it's gone, seriously where are these stupid people that are paying $80 for just the head.

Last edited:
Bro, where you located? I'm Malaysian too. Where did you order yours from?

Hey =D it's good to see a fellow Malaysian here. I'm in Petaling Jaya.
I ordered mine from ShiokToys. Are they any good? Any idea what their record is like?
It was my first time Pre-Ordering so I ordered with them considering it's the nearest to my place.
Where did you order yours from? XL?

I ordered mine from ShiokToys. Are they any good? Any idea what their record is like?
It was my first time Pre-Ordering so I ordered with them considering it's the nearest to my place.
Looks like more Malaysians are invading the freaks board hehe:lol

I ordered mine from XL-Shop and them being HT dealer will be getting their stock first. ShiokToys likely is taking stock from XL-Shop too.

I am expecting this in XL sometimes next week. BR Joker was released like a few days ago and XL-Shop always get theirs less than a week later.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that, I'm only willing to spend $60 for that, $80 is ridiculously too high.

EDIT: Heh, it's gone, seriously where are these stupid people that are paying $80 for just the head.

No kidding,
I just want the head too, but if the prices are going to be like that, might as well buy the whole figure and part it...

Bro, I live in Kota Damansara and I order from Shiok too ;)

Rey's a cool guy, I've been getting my stuff from him for years. No complaints whatsoever with him. I'm a loyal customer!

But like noisetrigger says, XL will get their shipment first. I'm waiting for mine impatiently. Most of the time, noisetrigger will post pics of his stuff here first and make me drool enviously :p

What has two thumbs and spent $80 on a Joker head....This guy:D:D. well really only $34.89 Paypal covered the rest. Really just an impolse buy saw and before you know it I had hit the buy it now. I dont regret it but I will be a little bit wisor next time.

What has two thumbs and spent $80 on a Joker head....This guy:D:D. well really only $34.89 Paypal covered the rest. Really just an impolse buy saw and before you know it I had hit the buy it now. I dont regret it but I will be a little bit wisor next time.

If you wanted the head you could have bought the whole figure and sold the other head for the same price.

Just so you know...:rolleyes:

If you wanted the head you could have bought the whole figure and sold the other head for the same price.

Just so you know...:rolleyes:

Yeah I know,like I said it was an impulse buy:D:D. But I dont mind paying a little more for something I really want,no regrets from this guy.

Bro, I live in Kota Damansara and I order from Shiok too ;)

Rey's a cool guy, I've been getting my stuff from him for years. No complaints whatsoever with him. I'm a loyal customer!

But like noisetrigger says, XL will get their shipment first. I'm waiting for mine impatiently. Most of the time, noisetrigger will post pics of his stuff here first and make me drool enviously :p

DUDE! I live in Kota Damansara too! *high 5!*

hahaha. Awesome =D really glad to know that they have a good record. I was having doubts for a while because their website doesn't seem very updated. How long after XL gets theirs in do you think Shioktoys will get theirs? You could say I'm new to this hobby. My first figure was the TDK Version Batman.

Hello nosetrigger =D Yeah and I Pre-Ordered my Two-Face and the V1 Joker (March shipment) from XL

Anyway, nice to meet you guys =)

Hey, sixtus_56, how did PayPal cover so much of the cost?! I know about Live.com's cashback offer but is there something else PayPal offers, too? I want too much of what Hot Toys is offering and need all the financial help I can get! :rotfl

Back