Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's so cool about it? it looks rather dorky. Like he broke wind.

To me, the sculpt looks almost identic with the attached pic, and i don't think the joker just broke wind there. But hey, different tastes.

Does that work well to weather the clown mask?

Yeah, one of the many good things in art class from way back.

To me, the sculpt looks almost identic with the attached pic, and i don't think the joker just broke wind there. But hey, different tastes.

The hair isn't all gelled back there though. Hence why it looks dorky. Yes, the gelled back look is for the mask but regardless. It's like a half breed sculpt that neither look works really well.

i really like the gelled back head sculpt, but i also like having the mask on to complete the suit. The grin just makes it stand out against the rest of the pouting stares of the other headsculpts.

lol u need a better TV

Yeah, maybe skip a figure or two this year? Should be enough for a relatively nice LCD set lol

Yeah I got an old school TV. :lol Same in the living room except that one is bigger. Thought about buying a new TV but honestly, it seems pointless considering the TV's I got now still work. :D

Looks mad Devil. Go the two and a half men :)

Thanks.. and no that's just a commercial. I don't watch that show. I honestly could never get into it and don't find it funny. :lol

Hey guys, pic of my new bank robber sculpt

brobber.jpg

that is a great repaint....

I recently modified a bank robber joker head (the main one) with hair. I have it listed in the for sale section if anyone is interested.

That repaint is fantastic! I thought it was KMIRO at first with those greyish blue looking eyes, but it's just the picture. Fantastic work by boot, the eyes are off the hook!

Hey neo, may I ask you something? what camera lens do you use?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back