Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre ordered from Razors edge collectibles and spoke to them yesterday and they said they should have they're BR jokers next week.

i just got an email today from bbts.com that this is ready ship and will go out tomorrow.

Looks like they did. I got an email saying the same thing and that it will be shipped soon as well.

I had another BR Joker literally fall into my lap unexpectedly yesterday, so I thought I'd take the default HT paint job and improve on it, at least in my eyes. Gone are the "tears", which I hate, and the uniformity of the messed up paint, especially around the mouth. I added a bit more flesh tone, brightened up the white paint, smudged black paint all over the place, and generally made him a bit messier to reflect somewhat the interrogation scene. I took some pics of him with my "clean" Joker repaint to show just how damn awesome the sculpt is, as if you guys didn't already know that.

jokers1.jpg

jokers2.jpg

jokers3.jpg

jokers4.jpg

jokers5.jpg

jokers6.jpg

You know whats weird? The mob scene totally has the tears. I never knew that.

Yeah, one or two below his left eye. Nowhere near what we've seen from repaints and the official paint, though.

Coco: The mask on the one I got yesterday is a lot dirtier than the one I got back in November. My camera's old, though, so there's not much detail present in a 3.1 megapixel shot. :lol

my collection so far
DarkKnight_familyminusone.jpg

there are only 3 right now, but more are coming next year... wish me luck on collecting these great figures. Money doesn't come as easy as it used to.

Mine is stuck in customs as we speak UGH! How long can they take before they release it and get it into my hands anyone know? Also in case anyone ordered through Action HQ they are shipping as of the 15th

Mine is stuck in customs as we speak UGH! How long can they take before they release it and get it into my hands anyone know? Also in case anyone ordered through Action HQ they are shipping as of the 15th

Same here mate. It went out on the 15th and is now at Heathrow airport.

I can now understand why the person said figure of the year award. ¬_¬

I love this more than the two Batman's.

3122660918_f1932a9dae.jpg
3122660940_5770f28b6d.jpg

3122660938_fd5c07a758.jpg

3122660922_cee8b26371.jpg

3122660930_f0a79fe612.jpg

I've been futzing about with the suit. Will eventually swap heads but not for a while.
3121911447_57cf76b66e.jpg

aw man... my BR Joker head's paintjob isn't half as good as yours, Vodoun. Especially in the mouth area. Did you repaint it?

aw man... my BR Joker head's paintjob isn't half as good as yours, Vodoun. Especially in the mouth area. Did you repaint it?

No repaints, thats how it came. I still can't get over the immense detail on it. The guns, that was my favourite thing about the DCD, the detail on the gun. The canisters. Even the little ring pullers. That bag is just stunning. Can't wait to see the film on Christmas. :D

I'm tempted to do the same as whoever it was that started printing more money.

hm...the pics are so clear...you have a great camera resolution....it makes the v1 looks so great..u caught that "heath" v1 looks like..

It was my first somewhat decent camera I've had since 2005. The Fuji Finepix s5600.

Back