Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokerbank01p2agenic9.jpg

What a HUGE improvement from V1. It's kinda embarrassing too. I need to get rid of my V1 head, destroy it if neccessary once I get BR Joker in my hand. Nice Pics Agen.

As always, awesome pics Agen.:rock

In case you haven't planned (or even done) it yet, could you maybe take some pics of the V1 body with the V2 head without the inner jacket? The jacket always makes him look too bulky IMO. And maybe also some without the coat and jacket?

So who's going to be the first to modify the mask strap because "it's way too thick to be movie accurate"? I'm actually surprised that this crime against manufacturing hasn't been mentioned yet :lol

I retook some pics today in better lighting condition. It was raining yesterday and I had to turn on my room like to add some fill to the figure, ending up with really flat looking pics.

Today, the sun is strong enough for me to attempt to emulate the naturalistic cinematography of TDK.

The new sculpt is so good that some of my friends though they are promo stills or posters.

DSC01993.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

Back