BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my custom pants from snooks, just from Hamburg!
Thank U, sis!

Now I just need to glue Corrose's decals on the base and it's ready. I'm really happy with my Bane now, one nice not perfect figure for one nice not perfect villain. In non-Sixties pants now. :D

Those pants snooks did look great. Does she still do them?

Thank U, sis!

Now I just need to glue Corrose's decals on the base and it's ready. I'm really happy with my Bane now, one nice not perfect figure for one nice not perfect villain. In non-Sixties pants now. :D

Hi, you mentioned Corrose´s decals to add to the base
I´ve been searching for a long time somebody doing custom made decals for hot toys bases
Could you please point me in the right direction on were to get them ??

Thank U, sis!

For all those fans of "bane the boss" pose using the trialmaster jacket (that has to be re painted brown)...I was wonderign..is this lady´s jacket the same one ??

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MC-TOYS-1-...6372?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35c76dc464

Here's my Bane - The Boss Version 2.0 - Bane vest ,New Boots ,futz better

banebossversion20003.jpg

banebossversion20005.jpg

banebossversion20004.jpg

banebossversion20006.jpg

banebossversion20008.jpg

banebossversion20009hh.jpg

banebossversion20007.jpg

what a thread! Just finished going through half of the total pages and it made me look for another bane and ordered the custom boots! As I never attempted to mod my figures, I prefer to get a 2nd one to give it a try. Now I need to find a decent pants and that boss jacket for my Bane Boss version.

Someone need to summarize all the possible mods with Bane, just like what they have for Batman.

Exciting!

what a thread! Just finished going through half of the total pages and it made me look for another bane and ordered the custom boots! As I never attempted to mod my figures, I prefer to get a 2nd one to give it a try. Now I need to find a decent pants and that boss jacket for my Bane Boss version.

Someone need to summarize all the possible mods with Bane, just like what they have for Batman.

Exciting!

welcome to the freaks :hi5:

Congrats on getting nother Bane

and thankyou for ordering some Boots :1-1:

If you want the Boss Trail master Jacket , you can commission me for it , same option as the boots .

You pay me and i buy it from ebay or where ever i can find it and i will dry brush it the correct brown color and pant the buttons gold.

Let me know buddy :hi5:

welcome to the freaks :hi5:

Congrats on getting nother Bane

and thankyou for ordering some Boots :1-1:

If you want the Boss Trail master Jacket , you can commission me for it , same option as the boots .

You pay me and i buy it from ebay or where ever i can find it and i will dry brush it the correct brown color and pant the buttons gold.

Let me know buddy :hi5:
Thanks for the offer man, but I think Ill attempt the trail master jacket mod on my own. Wanna give it a go at customizing.

Saw it for around 60-80 bux on the bay. Is that normal?

Bane - check
Trial Master jacket - check
Custom Mr Ecko boots - check

Only need some muscular body arms and better pants now.

update:
sadly ebay seller cancelled my trial master jacket, said before shipping, they found out the set is not ok (somehow), so yeah, the search continues.

this thread been quiet for the past few days, everyone's done with their Bane? :(

update:
sadly ebay seller cancelled my trial master jacket, said before shipping, they found out the set is not ok (somehow), so yeah, the search continues.

this thread been quiet for the past few days, everyone's done with their Bane? :(

Bane's boring now.

Back