BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks. Been tweaking the pose a bit to get the coat to lay more naturally. Think I'm happy now.

IMG_20130609_144758_594_zps434f2860.jpg

Snooks made mine. She might not be offering them anymore.

And Mike does too. Both are great options.

Thanks buddy!

Actually i am selling one of my Banes theres no need for several of them.
so i have a clothing set for sale,feel free to check out my custom creation thread if any of you guys are looking for some stuff

Put the TTM20 arms on Bane's body last night, then gave him Avengers Thor's gripping fists so he can properly grasp his lapels.

That looks great. Like Odd said that's the best I've seen. I just ordered a set of Thor hands for the ones your using. I've been hesitant to do the boss pose mod because most of the hands I've seen used kind of look unnatural. But those are perfect.

The boss pose should not be achieved with him gripping the coat lapels.

He is thumbing the straps on his vest instead. :lecture

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is there a seam on both sides of the torso on the ttm20? I got one to do the boss pose mod for Bane and I can see the seam on one side but the other looks to be one solid piece. So if it doesn't have the seam should I cut it to remove the outer plastic shell?

I know shortround deleted his pic tutorial of the TTM20 arm swap. Does anyone else have this?

I know you have to remove the upper torsos of both, but I thought there was also some differences with the arms and the part that holds it to the body.

Looks pretty badassss man , so you altered the head? :horror

Amazing Job man :clap:clap:hi5:

I just bought Bane off eBay and he is going to be my first figure. Where can I get the outfit for the Stock Exchange and the helmet? This looks absolutely incredible!

Got a custom Bane for sale. He comes with all his normal stuff and custom pants, custom boots and arm swap. Pm me guys. =)

Back