baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will those small detailed pieces like the tubing be all one part in the masks that are made from this prototype?...will they all be one piece or will you actually put in the work to make all those masks with separate pieces in them??

i know...sounds crazy but i'd like to know what you are thinking and how it would be possible to do all those masks with individual pieces...:)

OH WOW! It's looking better and better every time you show it. But will it be possible for you to cast it in such great detail? You can just paint the prorotype and send it my way. I want the original. :lol

@Levit05:
The silicone mold for casting the mask will be composed of 2 parts" and a half":
- A first part for the outside of the mask
- An other one for the inside with a central space to be able to unmold undercuts.
- A third part ("half") inserted into the space of the second one, to ensure the proper position thereof.
In this same mold in two and a half parts, the lingual trigger and the cylindrical crankcase of the LED will be cast as spare parts.
The 2 pipes will be made of plastic rods which I'll thread.
The two visors will be thermoformed on a template that I'll made from the second part of the mold.
... What makes us six parts to stick on the mask... And I'm not talking about the wiring connectors... :google:explode:
:D

@EndIessRAlN:
:lol I recognize you there, Tim!... Especially do not change anything, my friend! :1-1:

@Levit05:
The silicone mold for casting the mask will be composed of 2 parts" and a half":
- An other one for the inside with a central space to be able to unmold undercuts.
- A third part ("half") inserted into the space of the second one, to ensure the proper position thereof.
In this same mold in two and a half parts, the lingual trigger and the cylindrical crankcase of the LED will be cast as spare parts.
The two visors will be thermoformed on a template that I'll made from the second part of the mold.
... What makes us six parts to stick on the mask... And I'm not talking about the wiring connectors... :google:explode:

@EndIessRAlN:
:lol I recognize you there, Tim!... Especially do not change anything, my friend! :1-1:

Holy Moly! :horror That is a lot of work involved in it!:clap But will be THE BEST PRED MASK ever!! :yess:

@Levit05:

@EndIessRAlN:

Wow Thierry. I see you got this all planned out to the smallest details. I can sleep soundly tonight. Good luck my friend. We're all rooting for you.

Haha... Venant de toi Stephane, c'est plutôt à moi de m'incliner (j'adore ta collection!) :bow
... Et en l'honneur de ta visite que j'apprécie, voici ma dédicace: :chew

Hey baloo. I didn't want to clog up your pm box any more, but I wanted to thank you for adding me to the list. Your mask really is a work of art and even though I'm ok with the HT mask, I'm sure when your version is on my figure, I'll never be able to go back.

@Chewee Levelu:
... Thierry (mais ne le dis à personne...) :lol
Merci, je ne dis pas non, mais... T'as des adresses de sites à me communiquer, Stéphane? :D

@Boba Ben:
Delicate attention towards my PM box indeed!
Well I hope that you'll tell me what the situation is, when you'll receive it! :wink1:
Many thanks

Back