baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 more in this sling, and then have 4 more weeks of passive range therapy before I can do restrengthening.

Hello Thierry ! Les photos de tes dernières productions sont tout simplement IN-CRO-YA-BLES !!! :thud::thud::thud:
Tu sembles donner vie à chaque bio qui pour le coup devient unique !
Un vrai travail d'orfèvre !
Bravo ! Je suis un grand fan de ton travail que je suis très régulièrement !
A très vite l'artiste !!!
:wave:wave:wave

I have received an order PM from Baloo! :rock

Hey Baloo is it ok if I wait to return your PM after I get back from Comic Con? I wanna see how much money I spend on this trip first and have some time to make a choice on witch mask I want.

Thanks man

@ usswanker: What? You want to make me a gift from the Comic-Con?
... That's nice, that! :D
... Witch Mask? But I do not do that!
Sorry... Just kidding, of course... :monkey3

No problem, but think about keep me informed, eh! :wink1:

@ jkno: Haha... Do you like it so much?
Thank you Sergiu! :hi5:

*********************NOTICE TO THE POPULATION*********************​

I would draw your attention to the two following points.

As I mentioned at the bottom of my post #8:

**Note**
BioMasks will ship in order of payment.
If anyone on this list would like to be removed please inform me, thanks.

Indeed, it would be welcome not to wait until the last moment to let me know...

Furthermore:

PROCEDURAL OF ORDERS PLACING:
Each of you will be contacted by PM when his turn comes, so that he communicated to me his choise, as his mailing address and his Paypal ID.
I will send him then an invoice to pay*. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his mask, which should last about a month, barring the unforeseen. I'll send him the link of the tracking number of his package when I'll have deposited it at the post office.

(*) If the bill is not paid within 72 hours, the order will be canceled.

Until then, I used to send the invoice when your order was ready to go, but some are probably not reliable (I think among other to 6Series, who plays dead despite my various messages but who is there on Forum...)...

I know there are a lot of kids in this forum, but nonetheless, would they be illiterate and now at the point to have forgotten good manners?

I know that some of you have lost patience because things are moving only very slowly (what I can understand, for sure), but at least they could take the trouble to inform me as I had asked. Is it that difficult?

You will have understood, I am cranky today.

Some would say that this is part of the joys of the internet, but I do not agree. Fortunately, there are a lot of people which are worth to be known and I regret not being able to greet them otherwise than virtually.
Thank you to them!

Well, this being, the good news is that I have a D-"Full New" and an H-"Full Ultimate" both ready to go.

Anyone is interested?

Last edited:
Well, this being, the good news is that I have a D-"Full New" and an H-"Full Ultimate both ready to go.

Anyone is interested?

I am at #30 now, but I might be interested in that H-Full Ultimate. Does it have all of the tweaks you have been posting (revised lenses included)?

Until then, I used to send the invoice when your order was ready to go, but some are probably not reliable (I think among other to 6Series, who plays dead despite my various messages but who is there on Forum...)...

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute there!!!

Its been 5 months since I hear from you! No PM updates either and I thought you abandon this order.

In your PM dated 28th Feb, the last time I heard from you. You said 15 days to complete the order. Its now what? 5 months!!! So, who doesn't have the common courtesy to who?

If you are cranky, I should be pissed! Considered this order cancelled even tho I PM'ed a few minutes ago.

You sent me a PM tonight, only after I canceled the Paypal invoice and you expect not even that I have answered before sending me your insults?
Here a copy:

baloo said:
Hello Ben,

It's true, you're right in part: Almost five months have passed since the order that you placed on February 28.
At the time, it is true that I was wrong to tell you 15 days time, but as I had said it was more uncertain because it was the first batch.
If you had followed the thread, not only you would know the reason of that delay, but more importantly, you would know also that things are done, gently, but they are done, and the thread continues.
I think if you had actually put some money aside for your order, you would certainly tried to contact me for news.
Now, my last PM is dated 19 this month, I sent you the Paypal invoice the previous day (the 18), as an email the same day and a stimulus Paypal yesterday.
And that's just tonight, when I've just canceled the invoice, that you give signs of life... Wow

Because of you, among other, I had to change my approach. Now the payment will be done when ordering.
So if you still want your mask, you're welcome but I would thank you to kindly do what is necessary as soon as possible.

Thanks for let me know.

Thierry

The joke has lasted long enough, kid. Spend your way!

My insult??? I PM'ed you before reading the post above, I should have come in first coz I won't write you if I did!

Now, I am wrong because you didn't update me???

And I do not follow the thread because I only need to see what I am ordering and you should have the manners to update me on progress by email or PM!

I did have the cash put aside BUT 5 months? I have other better things to spend on.

So, right now, I must do what is right, and that is telling you to keep your helmet and stuff it up your ass!

Lastly, I seriously hope you asked for payment from your customers first. I hope others like to wait 5 months for their orders!

Well, this being, the good news is that I have a D-"Full New" and an H-"Full Ultimate" both ready to go.Anyone is interested?
i need two of these:

PREDBIOMASK58T6-2.jpg

but with black lenses, with mirror effect, without any mech.
if you had two of them, and could replace the lenses, i would pay any moment :)
but i guess it's not my lucky day yet.

Last edited:
:wave stay far from this thread

My insult??? I PM'ed you before reading the post above, I should have come in first coz I won't write you if I did!

Now, I am wrong because you didn't update me???

And I do not follow the thread because I only need to see what I am ordering and you should have the manners to update me on progress by email or PM!

I did have the cash put aside BUT 5 months? I have other better things to spend on.

So, right now, I must do what is right, and that is telling you to keep your helmet and stuff it up your ass!

Lastly, I seriously hope you asked for payment from your customers first. I hope others like to wait 5 months for their orders!

@ P.: Thanks, P. :1-1:
When you say "replace lenses", you allude "with black lenses, with mirror effect, without any mech", right?
... If so, no problemo, no problemo.

@ Yautja-fr: Que veux-tu, Greg... Ya un dicton qui dit "Moi, je ne parle pas aux imbéciles... Ça les instruit!"
Mais visiblement ya vraiment des p'tits merdeux qui n'ont pas reçu assez de taloches quand ils étaient petits...
Bon allez, j'en ai plein le dos, là.
:rip

Back