baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baloo, make some new "work in progress" pictures, please. :pray:

Last edited:
^
We don't need any, do we? All we are still missing are pics of the "Classic" paint version. Also, we need pics of what the "Ultimate" version looks like on the figure.

Hi Baloo,

Where are you ? Are you lost on a far away and hostile planet (full of berseker Predators) ???

Give us some news please !
:pray:

I am there, friends... I am there. :monkey3
To answer the request, here are some pics of the version "Ultimate" on the figure:

PREDBIOMASK53T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK53T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK53T1.jpg

The version "Classic" is going to arrive in a week approximately...

Amazing :clap wonderful :clap extraordinary :clap i'm i'm i'm loosing my words Baloo !!! A really really work of art !
:pray: pleaaaaase Baloo, send me a PM and i order one now !!!

Whaouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!! :thud::thud::thud:

This is exceptionally awesome! Very shape of the mask is very nice!

PREDBIOMASK53T3.jpg

Now the original one looks lame:
16predator_predator.jpg

Finally more pictures :D great work baloo hope all is progressing well for you.

If you have the time, post pictures of the figure with other versions of the mask like full classic etc

Thanks my friends! Thank you all, my friends! Your infatuation touches me. :hi5:

@ mgbb: Also thank you friend! I love what you do (your "AVP Scar Predator", among others, is sublime) :clap

@ viruz777: I'll do it, my friend... I'll do it! :wink1:

I would like to make a mea culpa: If I am dawdling miserably for some time, it is because I am almost permanently alone to take care of my 3-year-old son, because his mom is very often in professional movements and I have not found my marks yet... I make a pathetic nanny, you know... :monkey3

Hi Thierry

How exactly do you paint the mask? Do you individually hand paint them each? I'm just wondering how exactly you can duplicate the paint work for every mark

Now, with a little work the HT mask can look somewhat nice;
IMG_2451.jpg

But, it still doesn't hold a candlestick to baloo's, and I'm super excited about getting one myself :clap

Glad you like it, friends! :D

@ viruz777: Hehe... My friend, I promise you that by the end of the week, you'll know all (or almost) on my manufacturing secrets! :1-1:

Glad you like it, friends! :D

@ viruz777: Hehe... My friend, I promise you that by the end of the week, you'll know all (or almost) on my manufacturing secrets! :1-1:

Ahhh I see my friend will look forward to discovering later on ;)

The reason I ask this was because I was wondering if it was possible to actually custom paint the mask for me by making it less dirty in the mouth and nose area and removing the "bullet-holes" paint at the forehead and the top of the mask.

I like the mask to be slightly cleaner but not TOO clean as to be unrealistic and not see any jungle dirt/battle at all ;) The reason is because I like to appreciate the mask as a whole - the cybernetic silver glory is a thing of beauty by itself and too much dirt would cover up that beauty I feel :( What do you think my friend?

Back