"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome :rock. I bought the same tourtousie from another member here. Where did you get the sculpt?

Hey thanks! I believe I got the head from Monkey Depot, but I don't think it was Head Play because the Danny Trejo one on Monkey Depot isn't mine. Maybe mine is the 2nd Head Play version if that exists. Sorry though I'm not 100% sure.

Hey thanks! I believe I got the head from Monkey Depot, but I don't think it was Head Play because the Danny Trejo one on Monkey Depot isn't mine. Maybe mine is the 2nd Head Play version if that exists. Sorry though I'm not 100% sure.

Yea the HP Trejo that I know of is completely different,. For one he's alive :lol. This sculpt is of course made for this sole purpose.

I'll have to search around the Bay

The yellow boots people are using are just repainted christopher reeve superman boots correct? What are the blue gloves from? Thanks for the help friends!

Decided to make my own hazmat suit. What do you guys think?
hazmat.jpg

and now the wait for the head sculpts :yess:

That right there is the chemsuit from Breaking Bad. Correct colour, material and hood!

Do you plan on selling any?

Back