Back To The Future 1/6 work in progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murderofcrows71

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've wanted to work on these and have these guys in my collection a while and Ada Chan recently sculpted these two heads. I've been quite in the custom world for a year or two and figured I'd better finish all the projects I have laying about so I (hopefully) will be posting more customs soon. This project will be a while working on and I have no idea how detailed I will get in the costuming. I still have to shorted Marty's legs up a bit, but anyway here's a quick sneak peek, let me know what you guys think.
watermark.php

These two characters are my holy grails and I like what I'm seeing initially. The sculpts are close especially Marty's I haven't seen one yet that nailed it perfectly but Doc Brown's is more than a little off. I just don't see Lloyd in there....

Thanks guys and good to be back in the custom section DA, it's been a while and I started missing it. I'll hopefully have better pictures this next week, I'm waiting for a shirt and pant set to come in I ordered from a company overseas I haven't tried before. Both sculpts are not perfect but I can see the characters in there, I think enough tinkering with the paint apps and it can be brought out.

Don't sweat the critics...they both look outstanding.

Whether you're doing pt. 1 versions of these guys or not...you've gotta' give Marty a Hoverboard by Mattel along with his regular skateboard.

I still want one of those things.....

Back