Back To The Future 1/6 work in progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needs more hoverboard! :D

Actually, very nice start to these figures so far! I'd seen some heads on Ada's site, but am involved in too many other projects right now. Yours are looking good!

marty look more like ferris bueller on the figure

I saw Michael J. Fox right away but now that you mention it-stills looks like Fox.
I like Doc but he is the one figure that could use real hair to really bring out the look.

Excellent work, man. I have the Marty headsculpt on the way. Ben and I won't be able to go in depth with the outfit for a couple of months, as he has marching band. I wish I knew about these heads a few months ago.

So, how did you shorten the legs on the Dragon body?

Oh, man. I can't WAIT to make mine. BTTF is my favorite movie of all time.

I want a 1:6 scale delorean.
come HOT TOYS !! get a move on.

bttf.png

I've wanted to work on these and have these guys in my collection a while and Ada Chan recently sculpted these two heads. I've been quite in the custom world for a year or two and figured I'd better finish all the projects I have laying about so I (hopefully) will be posting more customs soon. This project will be a while working on and I have no idea how detailed I will get in the costuming. I still have to shorted Marty's legs up a bit, but anyway here's a quick sneak peek, let me know what you guys think.
watermark.php

GREAT SCOTT!!!! *faints*

I've had a couple recent requests for more pictures, unfortunately I haven't had any time to work on these guys. The jacket on Marty will be bleached and the proper grey/black denim will be added eventually.
watermark.php

watermark.php

Dude, great work. Makes me want to do them up after seeing how well they can look. Inspired work!

Those are really cool! The paint work on both is great and I'm particularly digging McFly. You did a good job outfitting them as well.

Back