Action Figure baby dinosauria ,and jurassic park dinos (updates)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: baby dinosauria dinos

Might not cost that much. You can contact one fellow at his FB page here : https://www.facebook.com/malcolm.mlodoch

Really nice guy and quite a lot of experience with dinosaurs. ;)

A Para along with the Carno sounds cool..I'm not sure different a Deinosuchus would be from a croc or alligator in it's hatchling form though.

Yea the deinosuchus looks like a normal crock so Idk about that

I'm gonna start a trike next ill post pics tonight I have to drive 2 hrs to a hobby store to get the materials

sorry about that lol the Styracosaur is what im selling first ,will be cast in normal casting resis

Mike still madly in love with your baby Styrac and also very curious about the Carno you were working on. Would you be able to ship this safely/in an affordable way to The Netherlands? Maybe marked as gift or something? What will the costs of that be? Probably cheaper for more items at once then all of them apart but not sue cause of the increasing weight in that case. Can also PM me if you want :)

sorry guys ive been have a few problems with my computer if i did not respond to you right away .

i am still working out ways to do the carno and others as i want the to be unique so far i have just some heads partly sculpted , the shipping i would have to figure out i dont want to over charge anyone on shipping ,as far as i know shipping will cost a little more for out of states .

No problem and no hurry, I will patiently wait for the other(s) :) if you have for instance the carno also or some other(s) then maybe it's possible to weigh them together and check on the shipping costs for them in one time. I will have to find out how to transfer money to countries outside Europe as well, don't think I've done that with different valuta before, but I will get into that when the time comes :)

No rush and I'll keep checking your topic every so often :) please keep us updated 'cause the picture of your sculpting and painting process are great to follow.

What other ones are you planning/hoping to make besides the styraco? Carno I think and I thought I red something about a Triceratops? Your work is great man, keep it up, hope I'll be able to have your baby dino's in my colletion one day, even if I'll have to wait months for it.

here is the first baby i was having some trouble with my mold .
left is original ,right is duplicate .also took some time because i want the QC good. paint is a little different in the foot and im still working on the paint for the egg
8367681617_50d852b0f1_b.jpg

these are still wip
here are the other sculpts the parasoaur is looking good i found a picture i drew back in 4 grade im gonna sculpt off of that
8367678903_51e2dab891_b.jpg

8367677737_247e82d7ab_b.jpg

the carno i think is just to small this one is tough to do

8368748670_c3191ac874_b.jpg

and the crock but this wont get a recast due to no intrest
8368747760_ec5e8b7be8_b.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished products! They are looking great so far! :clap

Back