Action Figure baby dinosauria ,and jurassic park dinos (updates)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: baby dinosauria dinos

this is sooooo cute! Do you mind if I do a story on it on my blog? Have you got a website or anything I could link to?

LOVING IT! :D

They look great again Mike :) are you planning on doing only Dinosauria-dino's or random others as well? In both cases a Raptor or Allosaur baby might be really cool and in lasts case maybe Pachycephalosaurus or something? Longneck like a Camarasaur or Apato would be cool also but think that's really difficult with the neck and all.

Looking really foward to what you're up to, you rock! :)

this is sooooo cute! Do you mind if I do a story on it on my blog? Have you got a website or anything I could link to?

LOVING IT! :D

that would be great i dont mind ,i dont have a website though this is the only place i really post my creations .

Last edited:

They look great again Mike :) are you planning on doing only Dinosauria-dino's or random others as well? In both cases a Raptor or Allosaur baby might be really cool and in lasts case maybe Pachycephalosaurus or something? Longneck like a Camarasaur or Apato would be cool also but think that's really difficult with the neck and all.

Looking really foward to what you're up to, you rock! :)
im planning on doing a lot of different dinos i just have to come up with a few sketches for them before i get started and figure out an appropriate size

styracosaurus will be a limited edition of 30

1,2,3,and 4 are sold they also come with a certificate of authenticity

Last edited:

8405970845_0516db5bee_b.jpg

this is for you jurassic park fans i saw jp4 is coming out next year and jurassic park is my all time favorite movie here is the juvenile stegosaurus from the lost world . time took sculpting about 30 min
8410690701_eb2f736ba9_b.jpg

Last edited:

this is for you jurassic park fans i saw jp4 is coming out next year and jurassic park is my all time favorite movie here is the juvenile stegosaurus from the lost world . time took sculpting about 30 min
8410690701_eb2f736ba9_b.jpg

This looks great Mike! Are you planning on making a full bust, or maybe the entire infant? :D

Your work is looking great. I can't wait to see what you do next. :horror

Got the eggs from mike, they are excellent with great detail and paint. Items shipped out in a timely fashion and communicated, mike is a professional.

Given the limited 30 edition size, it's a great buy (and value) for such a nice piece, you will also be supporting him making future statues.

Note the paint is not glossy, just the day light reflection making it seems so.

dinoegg1.jpg

dinoegg2.jpg

dinoegg3.jpg

dinoegg4.jpg

dinoegg5.jpg

dinoegg6.jpg

Got the eggs from mike, they are excellent with great detail and paint. Items shipped out in a timely fashion and communicated, mike is a professional.

Given the limited 30 edition size, it's a great buy (and value) for such a nice piece, you will also be supporting him making future statues.

Note the paint is not glossy, just the day light reflection making it seems so.

dinoegg1.jpg

dinoegg2.jpg

dinoegg3.jpg

dinoegg4.jpg

dinoegg5.jpg

dinoegg6.jpg

thanks. they do look good im glad you like them:1-1:

Back