Action Figure baby dinosauria ,and jurassic park dinos (updates)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update : production has stopped at the moment for the styraco baby due to the mold ripping it will resume as soon as i get more materials
but i have to drive two hours to get them or order it ,i am still taking orders, only 25 left !!!!!

Got a egg # 1 of 30. This is a great addition to the Dinosauria line from Sideshow. Looks amazing. Great work Mike, i am very waiting your next projects.

thanks deviliarh, would love to see pics:1-1: .

im hoping next month ill be able to start the casts for these again .i have been in the hospital with my daughter and been having personal issues with her mother , (my ex) so i have not been able to get much sculpting done. the jurassic park stego bust is half way complete ill be posting pics today .

ok so ive been in a bit of a slump with all the things that are happening but i must keep going ,first i would like to let you all know that next month ill be making a new mold for the styracosaurus so ill keep you updated on that and the previous sculpts have be n destroyed because they were all about the same size so im working on some drawings of them but so far i hope to make the triceratops ,stegosaurus , carno ,parasoaur,and about 3 different tapejara eggs because i find them really neat looking .
i have finished the stegosaurus bust from jurassic park well most of it i still have work to do in it .

i would like to ask who here likes or has have heard of the jurassic park chaos dinosaurs or owned the toys ?

when i was younger i use to collect the jurassic park toys and they came out wit the jurassic park chaos line a pretty neat line of mixed species of dinosaur and animals and i had three dinos i liked im making a baby velocirapteryx in egg ,was wondering if any one would be interested in one ?
if so let me know as soon as i post pics so you can see it this is alot bigger than the styraco so pricing will be higher if no body is interested i wont bother in making a mold to cast
here is some pics of the figure and a maquette
timbradley3.jpg

VelocirapteryxDSC01757.jpg

jurassicpark23.jpg

ok pics will be added today so let me know what you think , ill have the velocirapteryx , tapejara ,and the stegosaurus

also im not sure i posted this but if you have any questions or would like a request for me to do e mail me at [email protected]

sorry for everything being late ive been behind on alot of stuff so im trying to catch up if you are waiting on an order i apologize for them taking so long and i will be finishing them up .

as for the pictures i promised here they are

the velocirapteryx in egg
8531226867_f212043372_b.jpg

8532337438_245a4188ba_b.jpg

8531226067_5ce2b5489c_b.jpg

the stego baby from jurassic park
8532330450_847a4f57bf_b.jpg

8532331960_b108512e00_b.jpg

8531222919_7566898bd0_b.jpg

I would like to know shipping costs to Belgium, postal code 9940.
Allready thanks ;)

Ps: What is the next dino in line to go in "production" ?

ok i have been slow on making new stuff due to some problems of custody and ive been depressed not being able to see my 3 month daughter because her mom is horrible ,but im getting back on track making new sculpts and commissions (sorry endlessrain) so stay tuned for new projects and you can all find me on face book Mike M Zombie Labs,quick few projects to list .

jurassic park the lost world male rex statues (few versions including captured )
taperjara hatchling
rex hatchling
triceratops hatchling
and more.........

ok i got my materials in and ill be making the new mold for the styracosaurus ill be a little busy this week but i hope to get it done also ill be heading back to work soon so orders that are placed will get done when i have time off or on the weekends but they will get done in a timely fashion let me know:wave

also have a jp baby stegosaurus bust if anyone is interested i can make copys also hoping to do a 1:1 jp compy:wink1:

Back