AVP vs Military

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvbolts

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So awhile ago I saw someone do a diorama of AVP that I thought was pretty neat. I told my dad lets do one together and go big. For the last year I have been getting figures and were ready to go. The thought is that the predators are attempting to get the queen out of one of their pyramid type buildings out in the desert. We have begun to build that. Of course all hell breaks out and out military decides to jump in. The base should be about 4 to 5 feet long and about 4 feet wide with around 40 or more figures. My dad loves the scenes where the pred pulls out the spine, so he opened a McFarlane fig and created the guys heart and lungs with some intestines out of straws and plastic, pretty neat. I will keep those interested if any updated with pics. Hopefully done in 2 months, lots of painting and airbrush stuff. Everyone have a good weekend. I gave the Nolan character from Predators his props, made him up with his own bio helmet and shoulder cannon.

wow! this looks like its going to turn out pretty cool .. can't wait to see it completed

Thanks, really trying to do it justice. I know things won't be exactly to scale but will do my best.

Thanks, I know there will be a few that will point out something like that, just wanted to throw it out. Got lucky the other day and got the AVP best buy figures sealed in the box for $50, the cheapest I saw it was for $175. I painted the bottoms already to match a desert landscape. Starting the base today and building the terrain for the sniper and the 50 cal gunner.

Thanks, I know there will be a few that will point out something like that, just wanted to throw it out. Got lucky the other day and got the AVP best buy figures sealed in the box for $50, the cheapest I saw it was for $175. I painted the bottoms already to match a desert landscape. Starting the base today and building the terrain for the sniper and the 50 cal gunner.

sounds good! are you going to be updating us with ongoing pics of the build? that would be great ;)

Back