AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the whole I'm liking it, they've kind of done what nature would, i.e. a hybridisation between the two species. The problem is we don't know how much our DNA or that of the dog/ox affected the evolution from a 'pure' alien in the examples we've seen before. In fact, as the Alien always needs a host (as far as we know) to procreat, then is there such a thing as a 'pure' alien any way?
My only real misgiving are the dreads, too obvious and contrived...the original 'Kane' alien didn't have 'his' hair. And the Ox alien (OK it 's a dog alien in the theatrical release) but when Fincher and his design workshop originally devised the beast as an alien/ox hybrid they didn't give it horns... perhaps they should have.

Proof of the pudding will be in the watching, roll on Dec 25th, Ho, Ho, Ho!

you'r giving Fincher and ADI to much credit for the creature in Alien3, Fincher from what I understand under stand had little input on the Alien's disine and ADI clearly put little effort into the idea of a Hybird, likely do to the fact that they knew that the consept might change any mommet.

not only that but they didn't make a "Dog Alien", They made a "Cat Alien", they even say in an interveiw on the quad set that "It's a cross between a freight train and a jaguar."

Fincher deserves credit for the overall movie. The religious undertones and the whole Apocolyptic religion fits VERY nicely with a woman arriving on Fiorina which is against the brotherhood code. Coming along is an Alien which kills them all. They think Ripley is temptation and the Alien is Redemption sent to them by god to be tested. Marvellous plot if you ask me

full pics are up now!

I think it looks pretty darn cool...

7211_press02-001.jpg

7211_press03-001.jpg

7211_press04-001.jpg

7211_press05-001.jpg

7211_press06-001.jpg

7211_press09-001.jpg

7211_press11-001.jpg

I really like the look of it. Seeing pics from the side, the dome looks somewhat like the Alien Queen.

Problem solved. I'm getting it. I love the way it looks. Time to start saving those pennies.

that looks great.

has that Cinemaquette feel to it for some reason.

Nice, and after AVP 1 I admire those who ordered movie unseen.

Back