AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
The only thing I'm not a fan of is the arms trailing behind it like they are, it's an odd pose, though I imagine something in the film will shed light on why they'd go with that pose.

Very, very impressive.

I think the impression that somethings not quite right, that you just can't finger, is because we've never seen the beast before.

Once we've seen the movie, this one will be a keeper.

Still liking it, the dreads drag it down and spoil it's overall aesthetic, but I guess they 'ram home' the Pred link, like it's mandibles and colouration weren't enough!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters..

Last edited:
I dont like how it has the elongated Alien head. They should have cut it off at the dreads. Too much Alien likeness, with it.

Ive been reading this is a Predatpr/Alien Queen?

should be a queen seeing that it can reproduce. again, im not 100% on that but i remember readig somewhere that the predalien was unique it the way that it gurgitates(is this a real word?not very good english,sorry) an embryo directly into a hosts body.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the arms trailing behind it like they are, it's an odd pose, though I imagine something in the film will shed light on why they'd go with that pose.

Maybe...just maybe they are going to make a Wolf Pred Maquette to complement this piece...looks like it could have an inter-lockable base of sorts (one can dream can't he...lol:D)

7211_press10-001.jpg

Maybe...just maybe they are going to make a Wolf Pred Maquette to complement this piece...looks like it could have an inter-lockable base of sorts (one can dream can't he...lol:D)

7211_press10-001.jpg

That is a strong possibility. I watched one of the trailers again last night, and it throws it's arms behind it's body like the maquette while the mandibles flare open and a predator grown comes out, so that could be the Predaliens attack posture, much like in Predator when the Pred puts its arms out to fight after Arnold says "you're one ugly mother****er".

should be a queen seeing that it can reproduce. again, im not 100% on that but i remember readig somewhere that the predalien was unique it the way that it gurgitates(is this a real word?not very good english,sorry) an embryo directly into a hosts body.

Nah the queen talk is because its got a long crown that looks like the queen

Isn't that the name the filmmakers are calling it?

I believe so....unless some news has changed that we aren't privvy to. The SSC newsletter just refers to it as just the AvP:R Predator so maybe the "Wolf" title has been dropped? :confused:

Back