AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whos emmy rossum?

emmy-rossum-6th-annual-gm-ten-red-carpet-V3ILo7.jpg

Not sure how that relates to the WOLF but there she is....

YUMMY! Always liked her! :monkey5

Anyway, I got a Wolf! I got a Wolf! :chew
Ordered anyway. Just damn glad to know that.
Now, to get the others. I think I will get both. When I can. IF SS distributes them that is.

Eh, I'm going to order mine from Toys2. Faster shipping and cheaper price, IMO.

Ordered mine, always prefer to use Sideshow :rock

Same here. Just easier, safer... plus the Rewards points. Besides, SSC's prices have always been pretty much the same as Toys2 and the others. I can usually wait an extra few weeks to get my figures so I tend to just order 'em with SSC as well.

Incidentally, I ordered all 3 AVP-R figures from thenm last night. :monkey5

I certainly hope they don't all ship at the same exact time, though... that's nearly $500! :google :monkey2

I'm glad Sideshow has these up for presale now. If they'd been a week sooner I probably would've ordered mine from them, but decided to see if I could get them a little sooner this time around. It looks like abc-express's price is a little cheaper than SSC, too. They said they expect these to ship around the end of the year, so I shouldn't have to wait till the 2nd quarter. Still got my P2 Elder coming from SSC, tho. Can't wait for that one to get here already!

Same here. Just easier, safer... plus the Rewards points. Besides, SSC's prices have always been pretty much the same as Toys2 and the others. I can usually wait an extra few weeks to get my figures so I tend to just order 'em with SSC as well.

Incidentally, I ordered all 3 AVP-R figures from thenm last night. :monkey5

I certainly hope they don't all ship at the same exact time, though... that's nearly $500! :google :monkey2

The ALIENS are worth it, I can say that much, and I'm sure the Predator will be too. I ordered all 3 last night also, but this is going to be my first Predator figure, so I'm looking forward to this one the most.

I ordered mine from Dark Shadow.
It's my first time with them, but I've heard nothing but good things!
I usually order from fireside, but they're not up yet, so I figured I'd spread the love. :D

The ALIENS are worth it, I can say that much, and I'm sure the Predator will be too. I ordered all 3 last night also, but this is going to be my first Predator figure, so I'm looking forward to this one the most.

Oh, I have the AVP Alien Warrior and the Ancient Predator Elder and think they're both awesome. These look even better. :rock

Well I got my order in. Skipped on the hybrid, a little much for me. Grabbed Wolf (of course, best looking Predator yet) and the Alien.

:rock :rock

You skipped on the predalien?:eek
The mind boggles!

But seriously, if I had to get only one, I'd get the predalien, easily the most distinctive of the three.

You skipped on the predalien?:eek
The mind boggles!

But seriously, if I had to get only one, I'd get the predalien, easily the most distinctive of the three.

Sure did. Not a fan really (of the figure, I like the concept and everything), just doesn't do it for me. Honestly, i'd say that the Predator is the most distinctive of the 3, because like the predalien, we've never seen a predator like this one before. To me, it's one of if not the best 1/6 on the market right now (given if the final product holds true to the prototype, which was the case with the Elder Pred. from Predator 2).

I ordered this guy.....going back to get the Predator 2 Pred as well. I am sticking to the "main" Preds from each film and not getting any elder Preds or anything. I got Scar, Celtic and Chopper from AVP and the Wolf from AVPR coming. I'll go back and get the main Pred from Pred 2 and I'll get the original Pred when they make him.

Last edited:
Anything Predator thats Hot Toys is worth it

Too right! Since I got my 1st Predator (Scar) my whole collecting habits have changed . They are ALL fantastic ( although the AvP guys , like the movie, are not to everyones taste ) and they are getting better! Now I just need the Celtic and I've a full set . (So far!):D

Back