AVP predators re-released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey guys! just what the title says....I wouldnt be surprise if hot toys decided to re-release the AVP predators in a couple of years from now after predators are completely dried out. Input??:D:D

I suppose that anything is possible. It would be good to get some updated AVP Predators with some of the new design techniques that they're using on the Pred 1 figure.

It'd be cool if they re-released the Aliens warrior with fewer breakage issues as well as a terminator with Arnold's likeness. However, only time will tell.

I wouldn't mind reissues that have them mostly assembled and with new heads...

yeah different head sculpts, accessories, interchangeable open and closed mandibles, non bendable hair, slight changes on the body etc.,

Wasn't Chopper's helmet the wrong color? They could fix that as well, obviously.

Besides, I'd LOVE to own a Scar or Celtic, but those two are way too pricey nowadays...

I guess I'm one of the few who wouldn't like that due to the money i already spent on catching up. Besides maybe the hair, I really like how they came out just fine. Plus, Celtic is my grail right now and buying a re-issue just wouln't be right.

I would love it if they re-issued the AVP preds, but I don't see it happening. All of the poeple with the older ones would get really mad I think.

yeah different head sculpts, accessories, interchangeable open and closed mandibles, non bendable hair, slight changes on the body etc.,

Yup, would like to see them with those mods, but I'd probably only buy one. Too much parts rehashing between the characters.

Not to mention heights, wasn't the Celtic enormous compared to the others? Or am I remember the film wrong...either way I don't really see it happening in mass, I could see them revisiting like offering a BD Scar that had the Predalien Chestburster attachment possibility but not in mass like they did.

Either way outside of the HT Batman Begins which technically wasn't a re-release since the suit appeared in the film has HT ever redone anything?

i think we should a create petition for AVP PREDATORS re-release

Battle Damaged Scar
Battle Damaged Celtic

something along that line, Come on HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back