AVP game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man see i think it would be easier to just get it for a console, getting it for pc can be troublesome.

You ALWAYS lose when you trade the games in.

but you win BUYING USED testing the game for 7 days if you don't like it you're able to get a FULL REFUND as long as its within the 7 days.

I pre ordered this on day one. Even if it's really bad I'd still get it.. Fan boy I am! Thankfully it looks like it will be very very good.

Got the Hunters Edition pre-ordered (HMV exclusive) although once again the UK gets screwed over as it's missing the hardback of the first AvP story that's included in the U.S. edition.

Already have it anyway, just one of those things that pisses me off.

Always the way! I have the hunter edition on pre order to! Wonder when the demo will be on psn?

demo is coming next week. we will know exact date monday or tuesday

My PC's graphics card is a 1.8GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260.
Will I be able to play this sucker?

Mucho appreciate any help.

I'm really looking forward to this.
I hope they will support dual SLI or even quad SLI so that i can harness the full power of my dual GTX295 setup.

By the way, how can you guys even think of playing this badass on a console? Its a first person shooter.....

I downloaded and played the pc demo.

GREAT GAME!

Can't wait for the full version.

Single player is going to be fun!

OMG I cant wait for this game.It looks like its gonna be fun!
I like that the objectives start out in the predators language then gets translated to english.Alot of nice details to this game!

By the way, how can you guys even think of playing this badass on a console? Its a first person shooter.....

I can't speak for anyone else, but I happen to use a Mac, and since this game is for Windows only (no surprise), it'll have to be the PS3 for me. Besides, I've gotten used to using the dual joysticks for movement and camera control, so going back to a mouse and keyboard would feel pretty weird now.

I'm really looking forward to this.
I hope they will support dual SLI or even quad SLI so that i can harness the full power of my dual GTX295 setup.

Because we have HD 1080p, 40" screens, and the power of Blu-Ray backing the PS3. :chew

BRING ON MY HUNTER'S EDITION! :banana

Back